Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B=== >

===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===

===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===

Old 01-22-2010, 11:16 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Arrow ===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===

Well.....I bought this off a gentleman on here about a month ago and have raced it twice. I thought I would give indoor electric a try again, but to be honest, it just doesn't do it for me. So, I am going to go ahead and sell this and get ready for outdoor nitro season here in the Midwest.

Here's what I have: All these items are currently in the buggy...

1) Factory Team B44 that has been raced no more than 7 times total. 2 by me, and five by the previous owner. It is in immaculate condition and has always been ran with the undertray on. It has the thicker 4mm shock towers, and VCS shock caps already installed, too. Also has the AE LiPo tray installed. It also has a 1/10th scale nitro buggy style wing...it is awesome! It fits perfectly, and NO MORE broken wings @ 5 bucks a pop! I have more of them in white--if you are interested shoot me a PM about them. Buggy is very nice.

2) Novak GTB with LiPo cutoff. It is NOT spread spektrum. It has an upgraded fan on it and is in perfect working order...no problems at all.

3) Reedy 5100mah 35C hump pack. It has been cycled no more than 10 times and always balanced. It rips!

4) The buggy currently has a Losi 6.5 motor in it, but motor is already sold.

5) The set of tires on the buggy are DD's (green), and they are still in plenty good enough condition to race with. Probably 85% tread left.

6) Futaba 9350 digital servo. I just got this back from Futaba for service before I put it in the buggy. It is in perfect working condition.

7) As you can see from the pics, there are plenty of extras that come with it too. Here is a list of those:

All extra tires are mounted on yellow wheels, have stock foams, and are balanced.

1--Venom 4200mah 30C hump pack. I just bought it brand new last week.
It has been cycled/balanced three times. I was very impressed with it
as well.
2--Two Losi Xcelorin motors. One is a 13.5 that has seen very litle use. It
has never been overheated. One is a brand new 10.5.--10.5 SOLD
3--NIP undertray
4--NIP DD's rears
5--NIP DD's fronts
6--3 front shock shafts
7--3 pairs of NIP front arms
8--Two NIP packs of rollpins
9--One NIP set of shock nuts
10--One NIP set of shock eyelets
11--Brand new Dynamite large LiPo bag
12--Set of barely used Holeshots (M3) F/R. 99% tread left on fronts-90% on the rear.
13--Set of Barcodes (green) F/R. Ran for about a minute....they didn't work
at that track. Like new.
14--Pair of DD's (green) for the rear. Barely ran, like new.
15--Two NIP pairs of Associated rear wheels.
16--Used silver body. It is very nice condition, as well.

As you can see, this package is ready for the track, and will keep ya going for a while once you get there. TRANSPONDER AND RECEIVER ARE NOT FOR SALE.

Looking to get $615 shipped for all that is left. If you add it all up for yourself, you'll see that's a deal.

If you don't want the package deal, here's some other ways I'll sell it. All prices are shipped to the L48 by way of UPS Parcel Post:

1)Roller---$225.00

2)Spare parts--includes everything from pics 4 and 5----$135.00

3)GTB--$95.00

4)13.5--$50.00

5)10.5--SOOOLLLD!!!!!

6)Futaba S9350--$50.00

7)Reedy LiPo--$90.00

8)Venom LiPo...has the necessary weight added to weigh about the same as the 5100--$50.00

9)Or, roller plus whatever extras you want to add with it---I'll give ya a price for that when you let me know what you want.

I'm open to reasonable offers, but lowballers will get no repsonse.

Trades I would consider are: NIB OS Speed Worlds Edition, or NIB RC8B buggy. That's ALL I would be looking for.

If we make a trade, if you have little or no feedback, haven't been on this site long, have bad feedback, then be prepared to ship your item first if you want to trade. My feedback on here (ebay- j.c._rc) speaks for itself

READ THIS....I accept paypal and POSTAL money orders ONLY as payment now. Too many scams/scammers around anymore....sorry! I ONLY ship to CONFIRMED paypal addresses, and, I ONLY ship to the lower 48 states. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Insurance over $100 will be up to you to pay for if you want it. I am not responsible for the package once it leaves my hands.

Also, be sure to check the "old" trader feedback forum, if you are wondering about my honesty as a trader on here.....It will speak for itself.

Thanks, Brad
Attached Thumbnails ===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===-b441.jpg   ===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===-b442.jpg   ===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===-b44-battmots.jpg   ===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===-b44parts.jpg   ===NICE B44 w/extras for sale/trade for NIB OS Speed or NIB RC8B===-b44tires.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 01-22-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:20 PM

Forgot to mention that a new stock, uncut, unpainted wing will also be included. And, it also has a new rear anti-roll bar installed, too.

Thanks, Brad
Old 01-22-2010, 02:59 PM

10.5 motor is SOLD!!!!!

Thanks, Brad
Old 01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

LOL... What the heck Brad!?

You can't get rid of the B44! How ya gonna run against me at the barn anymore!?

Eh Well... Guys... Brad is an A+ guy and his gear is top notch! I've personally bought some stuff from him before and you will be pleased!

Still think you should keep it though Brad!
Old 01-22-2010, 03:56 PM

Ya, I know, David.

I enjoyed racing with ya, but electric racing just leaves something to be desired for me. And, I wouldn't be able to afford to travel that far to race very often, anyway. So, I just figured, move it along and get ready for some nitro fumes!!

Thank you for the kind words, though, and hopefully we can race some 1/8th scale together this spring and summer!!!!

Brad
Old 01-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Man Brad. I wish the ole income tax $ was here already!!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:32 PM

Ya, Davey, I wish it were to!! This would make a great put your radio in it and go race package!!! How long till your return gets here?
Old 01-22-2010, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

couple weeks probably
Old 01-22-2010, 06:02 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that has inquired about this stuff, that since it didn't sell today where I could ship it out, then I am going to go racing with it tomorrow. If someone there wants it, then unless something is already bought and paid for here, I will sell it while I am there.

Davey, if it doesn't sell tonight or this weekend, we'll see about waiting till your return gets here, if you're interested in doing that.

Thanks, Brad
Old 01-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Brad I'm really not to sure what I want to do yet. I want to race again then I dont, then I do again.......and so on. I really want to race gas again but it seems to have died in mid mo. so then you have the travel aspect of it. Do I really want to travel every weekend to Novelty or StL. or K.C. just to race? I have way to many mixed feelings on racing again. So if someone wants your 44 by all means dont let me hold you up.

anyway, free bump for a super good guy with grade A equipment.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:15 AM

Several PM's returned...sorry, I was gone all day yesterday racing. Nothing has changed about the buggy or the parts....Let's get it sold.

Brad
Old 01-24-2010, 11:13 AM

Another PM returned.....one PM IGNORED...

Boy, lots of interest but no takers yet.

Brad
Old 01-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i saw this buggy last night and it is in excellent condition will make someone a good racer
Old 01-24-2010, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by moto36
i saw this buggy last night and it is in excellent condition will make someone a good racer
While I am ashamed to say that I don't recognize/remember your screen name here, I appreciate the kind words. Definitely a fast crowd at Fastlane; faster than I can hang with for the most part! Had a good time though, as always!
You'll have to let me know who this is...

Thanks, Brad
Old 01-24-2010, 06:12 PM

Couple more PM's returned. Got two gentleman that seem to be pretty serious about it...let's get it sold.

Sorry about the no shipping to Norway thing, Dennis...

Brad

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.