Wiki Posts
Search

HUGE LST2 Nitro sell off.

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default HUGE LST2 Nitro sell off.

I have decided to sell the nitro components that were on my lst2. Also have some spare parts that are up for grabs too. Everything is priced shipped. I will try to get everything out either on a Friday or for certain a Saturday. If need more photo's let me know. PM me for paypal info. *Everything is for sale on another forum*

Coil springs and shock bodies $20

Never ran, never mounted lst2 gas tank. $10

Used tank with primer removed, and a screw in its place. $5

Lrp 28 1 1/2 gallons on it $120 or with the HT exhaust $135( one screw is missing that holds the pull start on and there is one screw that is larger than the rest, I never had problems with it)

HT exhaust, never seen a drop of fuel, only has been mounted. It has some scuffs but its 100% from resting on the chassis. 100% never ran.$20

Losi sport exhaust from an aftershock, only saw 20 seconds of fuel threw it. $10

LST2 throttle linkage $5

420 series wheels and tires,$35 or $47 with 20mm hexs. I have all 4, just two are pictured.
20mm hexs $12

Glow plug ignitor$10, have the charger some where if I find it I will throw it in. I just used my battery charger to charge it.

Glow plugs, medium $5 a piece

receiver pack $7

back up receiver pack works fine $5

Integy HD wheely bar $30

New Era roll bar, bought it, and I never mounted it, came to me as you see. $35

Rc Solutions roll cage, $65