Wiki Posts
Search

fs: New In Box LRP Quantum 2 Competition Speed Controller

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by hogdaddy77
he seems to do the lowball thing in many threads.... perhaps the webmaster needs to start a charity topic
He's just a little kid, it's hard to expect anything less from him.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Guys I was not mean in ANYWAY when I said what I said.I was stating something called respect.If you know what it is then fine and if you dont please go play somewhere else.
If your getting cost on a product and can get it local then why even offer for someone else's when it has to be shipped.That is the more stupid answers I have seen.
So again.When offering $40.00 cheaper for an item that you KNOW is a hot item at least give the seller some respect and do it via email or PM.Thats all.Plain and SIMPLE.Gezzzzz.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Plus he said he was sorry and may NOW know what he is doing and that in itself is called respect.Hopefully from now on it will be through PM's or emails instead of on their post.
Seems to me like it shouldnt be an issue.
XXXKAT-You know as well how hot these esc's are and $140.00 for a brand new one IS A LOWBALL OFFER.
Unless you get cost whats the cheapest you will see this esc for.
$179.99.So his price is fair expecially if he is offering shipping with that.
Just a lil respect for people's post guys thats all.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Hi,

$175 shipped in the usa, all resonable offer's considered.

Thanks for reading,
Brian
Old 03-10-2004, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Ummm....

Would you take 141.00 for it?........ I had to do it!!
Bump
Old 03-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

i got a yokomo mr4tc mini with batteries. wanna trade? just thought id ask.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:58 AM
Tech Regular

ttt, just thought I would post All reasonable offer's considered!
Old 03-11-2004, 09:25 AM

it seems to me if it was all about respect texracer would have emailed, or pm-ed friedDiff and voiced his concerns over the lowballing that way, instead of publicly chasitzing him here.
all those that pay full asking price raise your hand, when you went to buy your house and the guy wanted 200.000 (to pick a number) and you offered 190.000, was that disrespect, when the car dealer said 10 grand and you said 9 grand, was that disrespect. when that guy at the pit table next to you said he wanted 175 for his used car and you gave him 150 was that disrespect. get over it, i have yet to see anyone pay full asking price for anything posted on these sites. besides 180 PLUS shipping isn't a good deal anyway. the hobby shops get 179 and don't charge shipping. and in case you didn't know, the speed control in question is off of back order and should be in your hobby shop within a day or two.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:08 AM
Tech Regular

Ritchie?

"besides 180 PLUS shipping", where did you come up with that?

Did you happen to notice the "all reasonable offer's considered"?

Did you notice the "$175 shipped in the usa" a couple of posts above yours?

Why did'nt you follow your own "email'em" advice?

Inquiring minds want to know

Sometimes when you feel like your surrounded by two year olds, you probably are but it is a good idea to make sure your not one of them yourself
Old 03-11-2004, 12:19 PM

oh your to easy...

1. 180.00 plus insured ground fed ex. in your first post.

2.yes i did. that makes tex's post even more outta line.

3.yes i did, but tex was talking about your 180 being lowballed.

4.it wasn't advice. only pointing out the facts.

5.all questions anwsered.

6.welcome to the club,

7. 175 plus shipping? still cheaper at hobby shop and no chance of getting screwed
Old 03-11-2004, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ritchie
oh your to easy...

1. 180.00 plus insured ground fed ex. in your first post.

2.yes i did. that makes tex's post even more outta line.

3.yes i did, but tex was talking about your 180 being lowballed.

4.it wasn't advice. only pointing out the facts.

5.all questions anwsered.

6.welcome to the club,

7. 175 plus shipping? still cheaper at hobby shop and no chance of getting screwed
Asshole #2, right behind FriedDiff. Actually it does say 180 shipped via fed ex which means SHIPPING IS INCLUDED. Tex is not out of line just sick of children stinking up the classifieds.

If you don't like this guys price, pm him otherwise STFU.

Last edited by AWOLsoldier; 03-11-2004 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Ritchie.Simple fact is it's getting OLD and causing alot of the stuff to goto ebay where it gets sold for asking price ANYWAY.
So why not offer something a lil more realistic than what was offered.
His offer should be submitted via email or PM plain and simple.
When I make an example of someone it's due to the simple fact of them HURTING Someone's post.
If I hurt them then it's probally deserved.This kid has quality stuff he's trying to sell and his prices arent anything special.
So why LOWBALL quality items is all.
This isnt a house nor a house website but nice try.
Les
Old 03-11-2004, 09:18 PM

tex, i guess we will have to agree to disagree, he said he would take a reasonable offer, who knows, maybe 140 is reasonable if no one bids higher. its not like he has to take the offer. to me it seemed like the kid was getting gangbanged and i was trying to stick up for him. my bad. and even though this isn't a house web site i think you understood the example i was using. heck, right now i have a brand new lrp pro charger that i got on a warranty repair that i might sell and i don't expect to get full retail for it. and thanks for keeping it civil even though i did jump on you and i apoligize for that.
awol soldier, your post has been forwarded
Old 03-11-2004, 09:32 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/prorules.php?forumid=16

Please read the link posted above.

as noted in the link:

No Thread-Trashing - It is a common courtesy not to jump on other people's sale threads. If you think someone has a poor item, bad price or anything else, please communicate via PMs or email rather than publicly harassing them.

Thanks..
Xcrash, if you would like this thread closed to start a new one ( without the price bashing / thread trashing, e-mail me.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ritchie
tex, i guess we will have to agree to disagree, he said he would take a reasonable offer, who knows, maybe 140 is reasonable if no one bids higher. its not like he has to take the offer. to me it seemed like the kid was getting gangbanged and i was trying to stick up for him. my bad. and even though this isn't a house web site i think you understood the example i was using. heck, right now i have a brand new lrp pro charger that i got on a warranty repair that i might sell and i don't expect to get full retail for it. and thanks for keeping it civil even though i did jump on you and i apoligize for that.
awol soldier, your post has been forwarded
Forward all you want, makes no difference to me. FriedDiff was not getting "gangbanged", he's been low balling plenty of people just for the sake of being a prick. Those of us who like to buy and sell here in the classifieds and build positive relationships here do not put up with people like you trashing the place. I'm definately not always polite or friendly and if you post garbage that's uncalled for i'll definately say something about it.

You called this guy a liar and his original post states that the item includes fedex shipping. His is brand new and nobody cares about your factory reconditioned lrp charger, that's irrelevant.

Next time take your head out of your ass before you post a comment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.