Wiki Posts
Search

Race Ready Brushless Slash RTR Package

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Race Ready Brushless Slash RTR Package

Heys guys I want to trade my traxxas brushless slash for a Associated 4wd or 2wd truck/buggy, J-Concepts Bj4, Academy 4wd/2wd. Im only looking for what I listed, please don't offer me anything else unless it's similiar. The whole truck has been died black because the grey I think was ugly It's in great condition and has been fully stripped and cleaned. There is nothing wrong with it and runs awsome! It has the ez-run 8.5t brushless combo in it and uses the stock traxxas steering servo. Also it's has a couple upgrades all rpm arms and mip cvd's in the rear and a set of $65 shock like new, fully rebuilt and runnning 50wt. all around. The truck is geared 19/86 I raced it once but I don't think its for me. It included 4 proline bow-ties mounted and glued and they have 1 run on them, still basically brand new. It includes 17mm hex conversion, 3 batteries, am radio/reciever, 15t brushed motor, 13t esc, and extra diff. Will like to trade for what I listed so please LMK!!! $350shipped obo. Will make great christmas gift! I ship 2-day air FedEx!
Attached Thumbnails Race Ready Brushless Slash RTR Package-picture-026.jpg   Race Ready Brushless Slash RTR Package-picture-025.jpg   Race Ready Brushless Slash RTR Package-picture-027.jpg  
Old 12-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

bump
Old 12-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 515 (100%+)

I have an Associated Factory Team T4 that I'd be willing to work something out on but it's not nearly as clean. I don't neccessarily need all the extra electronics n'stuff. PM me if you have interest. I'm moving to only racing SC's and 4wd's my T4's have not been used in a while.