Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
fs/ft. new factory team gt2 parts,new proline tires,and used parts! need gone asap! >

fs/ft. new factory team gt2 parts,new proline tires,and used parts! need gone asap!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fs/ft. new factory team gt2 parts,new proline tires,and used parts! need gone asap!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 11:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Default fs/ft. new factory team gt2 parts,tmaxx part out,and plenty more. price drop!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys i just received the new factory team gt2 kit i purchased so i have some stuff for sale that i need gone quick to put some money toward parts i need.

1. new factory team rc10gt2 black anodized chassis this item lists at 50$ and is still brand new. 25 plus exact shipping
2, new 1 pair proline bowties with foams,new 1 pair proline edge tires with foams, and 2 front and 2 quick change white rc10gt2/t4 white wheels. i will consider selling the tires without rims if they dont sell 25 or best offer

3. 2 traxxas 2018 servos and 1 associated standard servo in great shape
looking for 15 shipped

4. lrp ipc digital brushed esc with a 17t motor limit. 15 shipped

5. traxxas 2.5/2.5r/3.3 complete carb in good shape 15 .

6. traxxas 2.5 engine block with bearings,crankshaft,connecting rod,sleeve and piston(i think these are worn out but everything else is in great shape. the owner we bought it from i guess didnt break it in right bu tit has a quart or less on everything.),backplate,and i might forget something but it deff has those things with not much time on them at all.. 25

8. titan 550 emaxx motor not the new style its the old one10 shipped

10. used proline big joe tires on proline 23mm weld rims. chrome isnt good looking but good for a runner/race truck. also 1 center cap is missing. 20 + exact shipping

11. hpi dirt bonz monster truck tires on white proline dish rims 1 run and still look new. 30$ firm as these are 1 run old and wernt cheap. ill keep them if i cant get 25

12. tmaxx 2.5 transmission with reverse it has 3 diffrent plastic spur gears(2 are new) and 1 robinson racing steel spur gear. one just went for 40 on ebay with no extra spurs. 30$ or 35 with 2018 servo for reverse

13. tmaxx 2.5 diffs with drive shafts(no axles) i have 2 id like 15 each. or 20 for both

14. brand new front and rear solid billet aluminum bumpers that were machined to get the shape they are in now. they are super beefy and can deff take a beating. 20 +exact shipping which wouldnt be much these were custom made and wernt cheap but they are heavy dute and look awsome

also pm me with any tmaxx needs as im parting one out

heres the stuff im looking to trade the stuff for above or will purchase when some stuff sells so if you want cash try and find someone who wants stuff. and in order
1. fantom fr18 motor with the stuff needed to mount in an rc10gt2. and also a fantom polished pipe to match this. does anyone know if im able to use this motor?

tied for 1. pair 2.2 hpi super radials prefer new or used once. must not be glued.

2. 1 pair of yellow rc10gt2 front wheels new in package prefered unless mounted on the hpi super radials

3. dynamite hard anodized 1 piece pipe. i always get confused on rear and side exhaust(shit ive been in the hobby for 10 years and still do it.) i prefer the one with the bolts.

4. new proline crowd pleazer rc10gt2 body or j concepts rc10gt2 body

5.lrp .12 motor prefer new or at least mint looking and running
6. fantom fr12 or 15

7. robinson racing steel diff gear and steel idler gear(if i can get a fantom 18 in this truck)

8. lrp 18 motor.

Last edited by 87fierogt; 12-19-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Initiate

come on guys noone interested? i need this stuff out asap
Old 12-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default PRICE DROP!

just dropped the price on a majority of the items

ill consider any trades on small block motors prefer they are new since the truck im building is all new parts to display company speed r/c's work.

these are mainly the motors i want in order but will consider all
fantom .12
orion wasp .12
fantom .15
fantom .18
lrp .12
lrp .18
sirio .12
sirio .15(IF they make one)
trinty/picco .12
trinity picco .15
any other trinity motors
any name brand super fast motors
ill do trades or trades plus cash.

ill also purchase the fantoms,orion,lrp's,and sirios for cash if the price is right
Old 12-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Tech Initiate

up to the top guys i want this stuff gone im surprised its still here i prefer to not go to ebay but if i have to i will since i know 100% this stuff will sell.
i will consider any offers(i prefer paypal over trades but ill consider anything and i do not send first)
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default how much for the gt2 bodies...PM me

PM me for the bodies...what do you want for either.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

Do you still have the Tmaxx Transmission