Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
fs/ft 7 tank old fully rebuilt rc10gt2,more cars and parts! need gone today blowout!! >

fs/ft 7 tank old fully rebuilt rc10gt2,more cars and parts! need gone today blowout!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fs/ft 7 tank old fully rebuilt rc10gt2,more cars and parts! need gone today blowout!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Default fs/ft 7 tank old fully rebuilt rc10gt2,more cars and parts! need gone today blowout!!

i couldnt edit what i needed to on my other post so i made this one. mods please delete my other post.

something i want to get my son for xmas has come up for sale so im looking to sell/trade a bunch of stuff i have .

1. rc10gt2 ready to run complete package with many upgrades and extras.
rc10gt2 ready to run with 7 tanks of gas on it 5 of them break in tanks.
this truck has 0 run time on it since a full tear down/cleaned piece by piece/and rebuilt. it is spotless!

2 run old proline dirt hawg tires on dish wheels with a few niks on the edges
brand new custom ported stock header(orig used one is also included)
brand new custom hand polished tuned pipe(stock used one is included)
custom high grade stainless steel screw kit
hi torque traxxas 2055 steering servo
futaba s3003 throttle servo
mdp 6 volt battery with wall charger
dynamite glow starter with charger
new diff rings and diff gear
new ceramic diff balls
atomik temp gun 2 weeks old
will include the allen keys to match the screws on the truck
4 way wrench
tuning screw driver
8 new aa batterys for the controller
new glow plug installed
this truck is mint it does have a small chip on the bottom edge of the chassis along with the normal scuffs but there is no nitro residue or dirt on the truck.

looking to get 230obo but make me an offer i need it sold by tomorrow so i can purchase the kit i want for my sons xmas gift! i wont be offended by your offer so feel free to pm me this has a ton of stuff/cash into it

tmaxx almost roller this truck was torn down every piece was cleaned and i started to put back together but ran out of steam.
new brushed/polished billet aluminum bumpers
polished stock chassis
stock receiver,servos no controller included
it does need wheels and tires(see below),and engine/clutch/and some small odds and ends..
this is an easy fixer upper and it is in great shape with no nitro or dirt on it.
it has the stock 2.5 header and pipe.
i just want it gone
70 + shipping or 85+ shipping with the 2 run old hpi tires make me an offer i need cash(well paypal) by tonight/tomorrow so you might be surprised what i take

hpi dirt bones with proline dish wheels for tmaxx/savage/etc. these have 2 runs on the tires the wheels have 5 the wheels have some scratchs on the edges. 35 shipped same goes for these make me an offer need em gone tonight/tomorrow

proline big joe 40 series on weld 23mm chrome wheels. the wheels have chrome chips on the lips they arent the prettyest but they make great runners or can be stripped and dyed/painted. the tires are very nice with not much use. these go for well 90+shipping$ new45obo make an offer i need these gone by tonight/tomorrow

rc10 gold pan buggy parts car but its easy to finish. it was torn completly down everything cleaned one by one and reassmbled it needs a match set of tie rods/rod ends(ill include a few feet of 4-40 threaded rod),needs wheels and tires,2 bushings,2 gears,and a slipper setup for the 6 gear but would prob be easyer to replace but the case is in great condition. it doesnt have a full steering bell crank setup,it has stainless steel screw kit besides the big chassis screws,there is a mix of black and white parts and most of the white is in great shape. this is sold as is with whats there im not an electric guy. it isnt it bad shape at all just needs some parts(or you use it for parts)
it has fully hand polished shocks with just the gold left on the hex parts(they need a rebuild/oil) and has fully polished nose tubes. i want 45obo + shipping that shouldnt be much inside the usa. im accepting any offers today only after that im just a tiny bit flexable i am trying to get the cash for this kit on ebay

houge enterprises steering bell cranks they have some small marks and dings due to age but they arent cracked/broken and are quite rare 20 shipped

hot trick red rc10 front shock tower in pretty good shape its not new but its far from ugly and this is also quite rare and would be a good runner/display piece and with some 2000-12000 grit sanding/polishing pads and some polish this could be a perfect looking shock tower. 20 shipped

lrp ipc digital esc 17t motor limit nice shape. 15 shipped
titan 550 emaxx motor not the new one its the older one. its in good shape
13 shipped best offer

traxxas 3 channel receiver 13 shipped

ill add more as i go

here are the trades im accepting
rc10gt2 factory team kit new in the box(i will combine items for this one. im currently looking at a few online so if you have this and see stuff you like that i have message me asap!!!
if you have this item and see this and see something you like today/tom i can add some cash on top of a trade it depends on what you like

xtreme carbon fiber rc10gt2 new in package chassis,upper deck, and front shock tower in black. ill consider a used shock tower and maby an upper deck if its mint but the chassis i want new

tmaxx upgrades such as rear aluminum skid plate(new and prefer a reg integy one)
tmaxx aluminum shocks i prefer polished or proline powerstroke but will consider others. also ill consider mip polished shock bodys(with these bodys i want the bodys only no internals. if i go with these im looking for aluminum shock caps too)
silver front bulkheads(new era is the main one i want since i have their back and many other parts on my pops truck.
tmaxx 2.5/3.3 tuned pipe fantom,traxxas polished pipe,polished ths,dynamite one piece.

dynamite hard anodized 1 piece pipe for 1/10 trucks prefer new. also any other tmaxx parts/rc10gt2 upgrades

thanks for reading