Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 OFF Road Sellout. Now Parting out!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 1/8 OFF Road Sellout. Now Parting out!

Okay guys I have decided to take a break from R/C. To start off with I will only take Paypal or Money Order as payment. I do not have feedback on here but I do have some on ebay. Please contact me on here with any questions or I can give you my cell phone number to call. Also no trades.

Mugen MBX6 - $350 OBO Shipped
This Buggy has a total of a half gallon on the chassis. It is mainly stock besides the aluminum steering servo arm and the King Headz motor mount. What you see in the picture is all I have. This is an extremely clean buggy. Pictures just dont do it justice.

OS V Spec - $160 Shipped
This engine was bought with the buggy. It only has a half gallon of fuel through it. It has never been raced either. I was just starting to give it a race tune but it may need some more fuel for break in. Engine idles and runs great, no flaws at all. I still have the original box, as well as the original restrictor.

JP3 Pipe - $35 Shipped
This pipe was also bought with the buggy. So it only has a half gallon through it. No dents or dings at all.

Spektrum DX3S/SR300 Receiver -SOLD
This radio is in great condition. As well as the receiver. The receiver wire was not cut. I just put the heat shrink on there to insure it didnt get cut when I took it out because I had that happen to me in the past. The antenna on the radio is in perfect shape as well.

JR9100s/JR9100t - $65 Shipped each
These servos work great. Bought them both with the buggy so only a half gallon of fuel worth. No glitching or cut wires. Both work perfect. The best servo combo I have ever owned. One of the tabs on the JR9100t are CA glued on but it does not affect anything. You cant even tell.

AMB Transponder - $75 Shipped
Bought with buggy and has never seen a race. Not even sure why I ever mounted it up. Has all three tabs as well as a perfect wire. I have the original box for it as well.

OFNA Truggy Starter Box - $75 shipped
Bought with engine. This box works perfect and will start any engine out their guaranteed.

Last edited by mugendriver23; 12-03-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Adept

Old 12-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

FREE UP FOR SOME GOOD DEALS
Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by STUBYSLAP31
FREE UP FOR SOME GOOD DEALS