Search

FT Kyosho NSR500 Motorcycle 1/8 scale FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default FT Kyosho NSR500 Motorcycle 1/8 scale FS/FT

FT Kyosho NSR500 Motorcycle 1/8 scale
I have a NIB partially assembled Kyosho NSR500 Motorcycle with hanging on rider for trade. It comes partially assembled, I painted the body blue and the driver is in primer and some of the chassis is assembled. I also purchased the chrome kit for this so it comes with chrome chassis rotors calipers and so on. Other than that it needs to be finished. It comes with a NIB Team Associated XPS Micro ESC and a NIB Hitec HS-81 micro servo and a Team Associated radio and reciever, reciever works but for some reason the radio cuts out I also have a brand new radio and reciever from Axial I will throw in that way if you can't figure out the radio you will have another one to use, they both run on 27mhz so either will work with the reciever. I am looking to trade for scale crawler stuff or anything related to Axial SCX10, rollers/rtr's parts or anything scale crawler related. Also consider a trade for Tamiya F104 or any of the Tamiya Formula one cars or Lipo/Nimh charger or Lipo batteries for crawling, the smaller ones. There are no missing parts with this kit. Let me know what you have. Not sure what to ask so I guess I have to put something, so I will start at 150? Would rather trade for scale crawler stuff or a Tamiya F104 or any of Tamiya Formula One cars. This is one of the best BIKES ever produced and one of the best handling bikes out there. I have owned one before and it always amazed me with it's looks and handling. I am selling/trading this one because I have the crawler bug and also need a carpet F1 car or a HPI cup racer.
--John

Last edited by 2wheels4; 11-08-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Bump any interest

Bump any interest?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:23 PM

Exclamation

Do you still have the Bike? lets talk... email me

[email protected]

Thanks.