TTT
Old 11-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

UP
Old 11-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Make me some offers, this is a nice ride...
Old 11-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Car sold...
Old 11-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (79%+)

Sold?!? Uhm okay must not be a good seller we had a deal going and told you I'd buy it but wanted pics n jus ignored me from then on.. Thought you seemed like a nice guy... :S strange .. Thanks.. :S
Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Wow,

I sent you pictures and never heard back from you. I figured you weren't happy with the pics or maybe your friend just wasn't interested anymore...

Im very sorry and I feel bad, if I can make it right with you I will.

I still have some other nice TC's that Im willing to sell.

Please E-mail me and lets work this out.

Thanks,

J.T.
[email protected]
Old 11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

If anyones saying wow it's me dude, my friend was stoked on this car and was gettin the money n paypal all set up and i live off my iPhone I checked my emails 1000 times a day so I don't miss things (work nightshift security so I got alotta time on my hands) I never got pics and sent you at least 2 or 3 pm's over the past couple days and never heard back and seen you repost the add and asked you to stop and still never heard back. I'm on tech everyday about every couple hours I literally see everything and watched you be online checkin stuff and sent pm's while you were online and still nothen, I dunno man looked real bad on my end but w/e I don't hold grudges it's pointless so what else do you have... Sorry for putten this on your thread and make you look bad but i wasn't impressed and it seems anyone.. More like 90% of the people on here post somethin and forget about it I don't know how many goddam pm's I've sent saying I'll buy rite now and havnt heard a thing back for a week i'm gettin tired of it but that's not your fault I'm jus sayin why I'm bein kinda rude...
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

I totally understand that you are upset. I use a SideKick LX phone, so Im also always on but lately it seems that T-Mobile has been having some issues. I only use my phone and feel that the problem with the pics is on my end... I have been receiving a ton of PM's latley and its been crazy.

I have a Team TC3 or a Team TC4 that I can set up with some nice aluminum parts just like the FT TC3.

I only sold the roller, so I still have all of the electronics

I feel bad, I really do, Im not the type of person to just blow someone off. Im very thourough and stay on top of things, the pictures that I sent apparently didn't get to you and it ruined our deal. I will set up another TC3 the same way or I can do the TC4 with electronics for around the same price.

Let me know,

J.T.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Tech Addict

Yea I understand and rite off the bat you seemed like such a nice guy even showin me other adds n stuff so I couldn't believe it when I didn't hear back and seen it still being posted n then now sold, I'll haveta get back to him cus he was pretty choked aswell but I dunno no worries I guess shit happens, I honestly don't know or can't even see a diff between a tc4 or 3 so maybe pics of both first or somethin or which would be cheaper the 3? And I'd need to know all the stats n stuff cus now there's no cool wheels or a cool Subaru body and I'm not posative if he even wanted electronics so I dunno try make up some kinda deal if you don't mind n hopefully my friend will stop pouting lol fucken 21 n still pouty lol some ppl.. Anyways sorry for the confusion and stuff I do believe you are a real nice guy jus was very shocked to see the lack of communication, damn phones lol, btw I did get 3 emails total from you from when we started talkin but jus not the picture email or anythin after that day I guess :S strange

Also let me know what all aluminum you have left for a tc4 I race a tc4 n she could use some bling if you do have abunch layen around?

Last edited by livetocrawl; 11-09-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Another question
Old 11-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Tell him it will all be okay, I still have the nice rims and I can add some stuff to either a TC3 or TC4 and make it a really nice car. I have boxes filled with TC stuff...

Rims and tires, aluminum parts, you name it and Im sure I have it.

The Subaru body on the FT TC3 was beat up from racing, and the cool looking wheels are Yokomo drift rims and tires. I still have them, they are just show rims to me, never been ran.

I also still have some aluminum rims I will fix this no matter what...

I have been in the hobby for a long time and never have intended to upset anyone... I was helped out when I started in this awesome hobby 17 years ago by guys that where cool enough to help a little chubby kid LOL those guys would be upset if they had seen our deal fall through...

I can go through parts tomorrow and see which car I can set up the best.

Its 10:38 pm here in Colorado now and I have to get some rest for work tomorrow.

Please E-mail me so that we can keep intouch easier.

Thanks,

J.T.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Tech Addict

Okay sounds good I appreciate it man it seems it's hard to even find a nice guy like you on here, gettin a lil rare and it sums cus rc seemed like such a warm welcoming hobby, but yeah see about a tc3 roller for the buddy and I'm lookin for whatever aluminum parts you got for the tc4, would be interested in the aluminum wheels aswell since he wants it to be a drifter, I'm still hesitant on if I'll keep mine for a racer n get a different drifter or just drift this is I can get it nice enough, but yeah get back to me tomoro with wutcha got and hopefully pics, even if you can add them to a photobucket n send me the link or somethin. Thanks for the help sorry about the confusion take care man