Wiki Posts
Search

FS: 4 cars, 2 nitro engines

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default FS: 4 cars, 2 nitro engines

I have a few cars I think I am going to sell.

First one is an Ofna Hyper One Seven. I bought this the day they came out and I never got the engine to run right. I called Ofna for help yesterday and they told me to try a few settings. I tried those setting and the motor shut off, now I can't even pull start it because it's stuck. I give up. The car is basically brand new, the radio that came with it was never used, and with a new big block engine you would have a brand new car. The tires are still shiny. There is no wear and absolutely nothing broken on the car. I have an Ofna 3channel tx/rx that goes with the car. It has 2 speeds AND reverse! Would come RTR except obviously the engine. I know the engine is blown, but I paid $700 for this freaking thing. I think that $250 is more than fair because for $120 you could get a brand new motor and you have $370 in a car that is worth well over $500 IMO, but like I said, I'll take offers. It's the blue Lamborghini model.

Second is a Nitro TC3. Car has been upgraded to team, in mint condition RD logics pipe, BRAND NEW NOT BROKEN IN O.S. turbo .12, brand new yellow vette body, REALLY nice car. Just needs receiver. Servos included. This car probably has $380 in it with the motor. I set it up for racing (not parking lot) but the track near me closed down, and for the last bit of time I was so busy I never even got to take it out. It really is in beautiful shape. I'll take offers, but I'm looking in the $190 range.

Third is a RC10GT. Mechanically in good shape, relatively new Megatech .16 with pull start (runs great), it's had probably about 10-15 tanks through it. The car sat for a while though and some of the metal parts have some rust. Also comes with servos, but will need a receiver. Has a new body. $120

Fourth is an HPI Savage with a Picco .27 that I also never got to run right. (I have horrible luck with Ofna) truck has been beaten, comes with brand new sand tires and wheels that have never been mounted, 2 speed transmission for parts and spare, a reverse module, a 3-speed (in the truck) and a spare fuel tank, and some other stuff. Truck is NOT in mint condition. $110. Will also need a receiver.

Fifth is a O.S. .15 CV engine. Not sure if it works, $20

Sixth is a Picco .12 Roar Legal rear exhaust SG with slide carb motor, brand new. 51123, absolutely never been used, still in packaging. $90

I'm not sure what some of this is worth. I've listed the prices I would like next to the items, but I am flexible. I'm an honest person and you won't be disappointed. My cell is 727-565-2895 or you can email me or PM me here.

Pics will be up later today, I need to take a few more of the other stuff that I'm selling. For now here are the pics of the engines. I have a lot of other pics too, I'm just listing one of each so I don't overload people when they look at them.