Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default transponder

Originally Posted by ovalman89
Missing one ear $85.00 shipped
65.00 Friday
Old 10-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Check it out...someone signed up so they could make themself look silly on their very first post!!

Wants to pay significantly less than market price AND wants you to wait three days for payment.

DING DING DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!

Free bump for an appropriately priced AMB. Remember, PT's are the single best value going in RC Racing. They are the ONLY thing you can buy, use for a few years, and probably sell for MORE than you bought it for if AMB has had a price increase.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Check it out...someone signed up so they could make themself look silly on their very first post!!

Wants to pay significantly less than market price AND wants you to wait three days for payment.

DING DING DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!!

Free bump for an appropriately priced AMB. Remember, PT's are the single best value going in RC Racing. They are the ONLY thing you can buy, use for a few years, and probably sell for MORE than you bought it for if AMB has had a price increase.
Someone always has to be a smart ___ figure it out. If you want to sell it you will sell it. If I want to buy it I will pay what I want if I give 85.oo for it. I can go five minutes outside my house and down the street and get it for the full price and take no risk and just be done with it. but lets face it everyone wants a deal and beside your not selling it, mind your own business.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Chris Burke
Someone always has to be a smart ___ figure it out. If you want to sell it you will sell it. If I want to buy it I will pay what I want if I give 85.oo for it. I can go five minutes outside my house and down the street and get it for the full price and take no risk and just be done with it. but lets face it everyone wants a deal and beside your not selling it, mind your own business.
LOL!!!

Two in a row...wanna go for three? Yer battin' 1000 Buckwheat.

Facts:

You want a new AMB at the local you'll be payin' $110 or right thereabouts. Plus tax in most states.

These sell all day every day for $80-85 shipped. If he offered it for $75 there'd be a feeding frenzy.

You offered WAY below market and STILL wanted him to wait three days for payment.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

LOL!!!

Facts:

You want a new AMB at the local you'll be payin' $110 or right thereabouts. Plus tax in most states.

These sell all day every day for $80-85 shipped. If he offered it for $75 there'd be a feeding frenzy.

You offered WAY below market and STILL wanted him to wait three days for payment.
Dude, it's not your sale, and it's not your problem. Back off of him....
Old 10-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Rookie

LOL!!!

Facts:

Your just to cool, I bet your the most liked jack___ at your local track! have a good day.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Hell, I'll give you $65 right now and I'm not even in the market for one.

Anyway, free bump for a nice product at a good price.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Chris Burke
Your just to cool, I bet your the most liked jack___ at your local track! have a good day.
Yet another fact...the proper contraction for "you are" is YOU'RE.

And I'm liked just fine. Hell, they keep voting me club president. Probably because they know I don't suffer fools gladly. Oh...to coin your phrase..."figure it out". As they say, "bulls$#t walks, enjoy the hike."

Last poster made my point perfectly. HE'D buy it at $65, so would I, neither of us is even in the market for one AND both of us could pay TODAY. Probably because we can actually afford what we're buying and racing in general. And because we know we could turn around and sell it for $20 more than we'd paid.

Properly priced at $85/shipped, let's get this thing sold!! Real buyers?
Old 10-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yet another fact...the proper contraction for "you are" is YOU'RE.

And I'm liked just fine. Hell, they keep voting me club president. Probably because they know I don't suffer fools gladly. Oh...to coin your phrase..."figure it out". As they say, "bulls$#t walks, enjoy the hike."

Last poster made my point perfectly. HE'D buy it at $65, so would I, neither of us is even in the market for one AND both of us could pay TODAY. Probably because we can actually afford what we're buying and racing in general. And because we know we could turn around and sell it for $20 more than we'd paid.

Properly priced at $85/shipped, let's get this thing sold!! Real buyers?
I'd be amazed if you were actualy a club president of anything. You seem to be a real a**hole....You have no right to talk "big game" on a forum to someone trying to make a deal. It didn't have ANYTHING to do with you, and for that fact, I'll call you a idiot. If you are going to bash someone, do it for a reason besides making yourself feel more significant in this world than you actualy are.....

Seriously, you need to back off of him, and move on. This sale has NOTHING to do with you or the fact that you're probaly pissed because you can't afford it at either this price or the retail.....even if you say otherwise, that's my gut feeling....
Old 10-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Well this thread went bad