Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Garage Sale List of Misc Parts - Radios, wheels, tires, etc. >

Garage Sale List of Misc Parts - Radios, wheels, tires, etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Garage Sale List of Misc Parts - Radios, wheels, tires, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Garage Sale List of Misc Parts - Radios, wheels, tires, etc.

I have a laundry list of stuff I am selling to get rid of it. I have a 520 rating on ebay and have probably 40-50 transactions on rcuniverse that have all been successful. My ebay id is jason_garrison check it out.

1 - New Losi Monster Truck Wheels and Sand Paddle Tires (20mm has 17mm adapters for traxxas trucks) These sell for $40 a set normall, this is for two sets. $55 shipped for both These are NOT glued so you can use the wheels with other tires if you wish.

2 - HPI Blast Wheels and Phaltline Tires - 17mm hex, used on my old e-revo. They show very little signs of wear on the tread. the chrome finish on the wheels is good but not perfect. $45 shipped for the set

3 - Traxxas Bandit Anacaonda wheels and tires. These will fit most anything that has a pin up front and in the rear. $25 shipped for the set

4 - HPI TF-3 AM Radio and receiver. Works great $18 shipped

Old 10-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'll offer $35 for the hpi wheels and tires and pay my own shipping via my own ups account ?