Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Mini-t, full aluminum, carbon fiber, mamba 8k and more..$200 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Losi Mini-t, full aluminum, carbon fiber, mamba 8k and more..$200 shipped

I have decided to sell my insane, aluminum, carbon fiber, mamba micro pro 8000kv mini-t. I built this to race on the local carpet track but they shut down a few months back. This is built with every upgrade you can do to one. It has a full carbon fiber chassis with aluminum everything else, arms, bumpers, motor guard, shock towers, shocks...etc. The shocks are integy and they need new seals put in them. You can buy the kit direct from integy for 11 bucks. I let the mini set so long they dried out. I have stock rear shocks on it for now and will include the aluminum ones as well. I recently converted the ball ends on the steering to a open ball with a hex screw. I had problems with the ball ends popping off so i changed it over. I have included enough to change the entire mini out if desired or there are a couple new packs of ball ends as well. I have included all my parts which are in the pics, ball ends, bunch of pinions, screw kit, new aluminum bulk head i dont even remember when i picked up, plastic bulkheads, RPM bumper which is installed, the aluminum bumper, a bunch of tires and wheels including a set of aluminum wheels with road tires glued on, various bolts, nuts and other little stuff. The power plant is a mamba micro pro 8000k which i have dialed in with the software and castle link which is included as well. I have also included 3 1500 7 cell packs which give it alot of power. This thing rips on the 1500 packs. If you crank up the mamba it will easily just flip over. If anyone has any questions about it, please let me know. I have a ton invested in this but the nature of the sport makes you lose money. I just dont run it anymore. Im asking $200 shipped for it and there is no radio/rec with it either but all you need is to throw a rec and a radio on it and go. The only trades im interested in would be a mini revo/mini slash and i would include cash on the deal. Throw me your best offer on it....who knows...i might just take it. Thanks for looking. I can also get more pics if needed. The pics are crappy since i took them with my blackberry. also, it has a metal gear hitec servo in it right now as well.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

pm sent
Old 09-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

trade pending!