Wiki Posts
Search

For Sale: Hi-Energy 7.2V 3300mAh battery pack with charger

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default For Sale: Hi-Energy 7.2V 3300mAh battery pack with charger

Hey guys,

I am new to the RC world, this is my first post. I bought a revo vxl yesterday and the shop threw in an extra battery and charger in the deal. Being the newbie I am, I did not realize this is the wrong battery and the shop won't exchange it for me. I believe it is for 1/10 cars.

So it's here for sale. I've never used it. I took it out of the plastic only to realize it wasn't the right one. The charger as never been plugged in and this battery is fresh and practically brand new.

It is a Hi-Energy 6 cell 3300mAh Sub-C NiMH w/Tam Conn. Also, this sale will come with the charger. It is from Racer's Edge and i am not sure who makes it. Made in taiwan. "AC ADAPTOR" Input: AC 100v-120V 50/60hz, outputs 7.2v 150mA or 8.4v 60mA

For reference, look up "233854" on the hobbypeople website.

I am located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local pick up in the santa monica area.

Looking for $25 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. $20 cash picked up from me locally. I accept paypal only if I have to ship it, I am paypal verified.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions! I will also entertain offers if this does not sell fast. Again, this is for the battery pack AND the charger.

Last edited by zzzz; 09-16-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Rookie

poing

$20 shipped? anyone?
Old 09-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Tech Rookie

no one????