Search

!!!NICE T-MAXX RTR W/ EXTRAS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default !!!NICE T-MAXX RTR W/ EXTRAS!!!

T-maxx 2.5 RTR

The truck is in EXELLENT CONDITION. It started out as a pro.15 maxx but I put in a TRX 2.5 engine. The engine runs EXELLENT idles all day, fired right up, very fast!! Its a little on the rich side but runs AWSOME! The engine is connected to a stnc racing pipe and they work flawless together. Uses a brand new Futaba 3305mg servo for steering and a stock trx servo for steering. As for upgrades it has aluminium skids, rpm towers, mip clutch shoes/spring, 17mm hex, duratrax fail-safe, and forward only conversion. It comes with many accesories like 3 emaxx tires ready to be dyed, 2 ez-start batteries, wall charger, 2 airfilters, extra pipe with manifold (dual exhaust), and axial 40 series rims mounted to integy race tires(VERY SIMILIAR TO THE CRHIMEFIGHTERS). It includes an almost new hpi old ford truck body, it looks beautiful on the truck! The truck was just stripped and cleaned! Put new oil in the shocks! Ran the truck and ran VERY VERY GOOD!! Comes with everything to run the truck! Truck was not beat on at all!!! Few runs in the backyard and thats about it! Due to the nature of the hobby everything is sold as is! I have tons of pics of it so e-mail me if intrested! Please no low-ball offers! Serious buyers only! Nothing wrong with truck! I dont have paypal so I only can do MONEY ORDER!! Im asking $300 plus shipping!! E-mail me for pics or questions!!! No trades!

Old 09-14-2009, 03:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

bump reduced! $285 plus shipping