Wiki Posts
Search

RC18T with lots of extras!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default RC18T with lots of extras!

I'm clearing the hobby room of things I don't use anymore and this is just one of them.

It's an RC18T in great condition. It includes the Associated radio system and two Associated 1100mah Nimh packs with the factory charger.

Included are what is in the invoice in the picture. All of those parts are still new in the package except the Titanium links which have been installed on the truck. The listed parts alone cost me over $113.00! The system won't let me upload more than 5 pictures so if you want any more pictures just send me a P.M. with your e-mail address. In addition I just installed a brand new Hitec HS-65 steering servo and adapter kit yesterday. There are brand new Losi street tires mounted on the truck, a brand new set of Losi step pins still in the package and a set of used stock step pins still in decent shape. There's a brand new Losi Baja bug body and decals with window masks included. There's a bunch of spare diff parts and a spare motor (may be new I'm not sure). The stock truck body looks great but does have a small crack and shows signs of use.

I bought the truck used last year and only ran it in the living room a few times. I never took it outside. I mainly enjoyed rebuilding it and buying parts for it. Now it needs to go to fund other projects. Adding up the cost of the parts shown on the invoice, two brand new complete sets of tires, the new Baja bug body, the new HS-65 servo and adapter kit I'm including at least $200.00 in items over and above the RTR truck! All you will need are some AA batteries for the TX.

I'm basically giving it away at $140.00 shipped parcel post in the lower 48.

Joe

I have lots of feedback on RC Groups as Turbojoe and on ebay as badmeat.
Attached Thumbnails RC18T with lots of extras!-side.jpg   RC18T with lots of extras!-top-inner.jpg   RC18T with lots of extras!-baja-bug-002.jpg   RC18T with lots of extras!-rc18t-parts.jpg   RC18T with lots of extras!-shocks-cvs.jpg  

Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bump time!
Old 09-13-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

New bump...
Old 11-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Forgot I had this. I'd be willing to trade for a Traxxas E4Tec or ERustler.

Joe