Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
For sale: selling off part of hobby sale! Revo 3.3, Picco .26, SR3033T, PARTS! >

For sale: selling off part of hobby sale! Revo 3.3, Picco .26, SR3033T, PARTS!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For sale: selling off part of hobby sale! Revo 3.3, Picco .26, SR3033T, PARTS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default For sale: selling off part of hobby sale! Revo 3.3, Picco .26, SR3033T, PARTS!

Ok, I have a lot of stuff for sale. I am selling off my revo side of my collection. I never really got the time to finish setting everything up the way I want. Please PM me with any offers or questions. Please do not low ball me and I have a lot more than I am putting up here in terms of parts and tires, spares etc. If you need something for the revo, I probably have it so ask!

All prices include shipping, paypal is extra 3%.

Revo 3.3 Roller: $285 - This revo has been seriously upgraded. I has RPM arms front and the true track RPM kit in the back. The Difs are steel maximizer brand dif cups that are 30 bucks EACH to buy, the engine mount is the M2C racing red stronger mount, This has the full Tekno kit for battery, throttle, and RX box, 23mm hubs, Traxxas aluminum rods, THS center CVD set, The rear shocks have the Ti shafts, Integy steering servo saver and arm (made for dual steering, modified for single servo).

Revo 3.3 Transmission with Robinson Racing Steel gears!: $100 - Forward Only, This has the full Robinson Racing steel gears inside of it and it is in great shape. Has a new 40 tooth spur on it and working brake as well

Spektrum SR3300T telemetry receiver with temp prob, RPM sensor and mounting equipment: $90 - Used VERY LITTLE. Works great!

Picco .26 Red Dot engine: $185 - VERY LOW USE, this engine has had less than a quart of fuel through it. was broke in properly and very slowly. I have not had the time to ever get the whole package up and running perfectly so this has not really been run much at all. It does have a dented top fin on the cooling head from flipping the revo over once, this dent is very minor and does not affect anything. Please see the pictures. The engine includes a Trinity Pipe and header as well.

[IMG]http://static.zooomr.com/images/8107429_3cad3ded8e.jpg[/IMG

New Era Engine mount for Picco .26: $30 - perfect shape - http://www.neweramodels.com/item.cgi?part_id=2285 Best mount for the .26 engine made.

Hitec HS5955TG Servo: $75 - GREAT Shape, works perfect. 333oz torque!

JP-1 Side Pipe with header: $35 - some dings in the pipe, but otherwise works great, Torque monster

40 Series MOABS! - $40 and 2 sets of Crimefighters - $40 each (4 tires mounted on proline wheels). Mounted with 23mm hubs. -Like new condition. -ask for pics if you want to see them.

LOTS OF OTHER PARTS, Screws, spares, Spurs, batteries, roll cage, Glow plugs, ETC

Thanks, -Mike
Old 09-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Too many FS threads here! Bump!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump, make an offer!