Wiki Posts
Search

Duratrax Evader EXT for sale- $65 + shipping

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Duratrax Evader EXT for sale- $65 + shipping

I recently got this Evader in a lot of parts/buggys. It is in very good shape. The body looks brand new as the previous owner did not remove the protective film but had put the sticker on the film, so there are no stickers as I pulled off the film. The wing was already missing. The rears have a few pins burnt off in spots as he had just run this in a parking lot (donuts most likely as it's just little spots here and there)-- however there's plenty left to run them. The last picture shows the worst spot of wear-- you can see in the other pics that the rest of the rears aren't as bad. The front tires do look good. It does have the stock bushings but they are not worn out. The only thing I could see missing was the gear cover-- it's about $4 or so. A bearing set is about $22 if you wanted to add that.
The truck had a Peak Racing Raven 13turn motor installed in nice shape when I got it. I tested it and it was geared too high for my liking (plus I wasn't sure on the ESC's limit), so I installed the original "Photon Speed 2" motor. It went very well with the stock motor on a quick test on the lawn.
I also have some of the paperwork (not sure if it's all there) and that will come with it.

This would be a great first truck for someone looking to get in the hobby, or for a lucky kid to be able to run with dad. Just add 8AAs and a battery pack and you're all set. This would also make a great parts truck for anyone who has an Evader.

I am asking $65 plus shipping-- much less and I'll just let my kids get at it.
Thanks for looking!

Old 09-05-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

SOLD!