Wiki Posts
Search

RC8, DYNAMITE .21 & pipe, M2C blocks T4 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default RC8, DYNAMITE .21 & pipe, M2C blocks T4 for sale

RC8----This buggy has been ran 2 times, once at asylum, and once at reo. I have since took it apart and cleaned and sold most of the nirto stuff on it, It is ready for electric conversion. (no radio tray, fuel tank, ....) It has brand new jconcepts double dee yellows, and jconcepts painted body by BKPAINTWERKS. I comes with extra parts, manual, and box. $200obo

dynamite platinum .21xp was broke in and raced 2 times also. I ran 1/2 gallon of byron gen 2 through it, it comes with dynamite platinum 053mr pipe, factory team glow igniter, extra glow plug(believe mc59), new fuel line, rc8 motor mount, carb venturie's (sp?), manuals, clutch wrench, and a venom fuel bottle. $150obo

M2C racing blocks for rc8-- BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE! I Have the whole set plus the rear toe blocks..A block, B block, C block, and 2 toes blocks cost me $125 I am asking $75

T4 is a rtr roller with some wheels and tires $65

I WILL BE AT REO THIS WEEKEND THE 5TH FOR THE BIG RACE I CAN EMAIL PICS TO YOU (because i cant seem to figure out how to crop my pics small enough to fit on here?)