Wiki Posts
Search

Brushless Rc18mt (highly modded), Triton 2, Badlands (mt), HS645mg

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Brushless Rc18mt (highly modded), Triton 2, Badlands (mt), HS645mg

Please consider the fact that not only are my prices fair, but they are also VERY low. Remember, I have to pay out of pocket to get this stuff to your front door. Prices are ROCK bottom. Makes me almost sick to see them go for this low, but I have had these up for some time now with no luck. I REFUSE to go to E-bay...

I have a fully modded Rc18mt with a MM6800, metal diffs, and enough spare parts to build about 1-2 more of them! PLENTY of parts to go around. Asking $150 SHIPPED. You will receive 1 awesome truck, plus about 2 stock rollers. Stock electronics included. You can go from Zero to hero in the mini world. This truck can do everything from Frontflips to backflips. Comes with 3 NiMh packs, although a lipo would really wake this thing up, the 8 cell that is included is VERY powerful. I'm sure I'm leaving out a lot because it was my baby and I have SO much stuff for it. And YES, it will keep up with the new Traxxas minis. AE also makes better quality products then Traxxas and the rc18 has been out for longer, so parts will be easier to find. Please refer to pictures to see all that's included. EVERYTHING is on this thing. I got most of my parts from Thetoyz. They have a great Rc18 selection there!

Next is The triton 2 charger, power supply included with deans plugs. Asking $60 shipped, IM DESPERATE HERE. Power supply was a $25 purchase.

Badlands (MT) mounted on T-maxx wheels. Yes, 14mm hex, but VERY good looking wheels. Asking $30 (SHIPPED!) You can boil them off and use them separate if you want. either way a great deal.

Hitech 645 MG (Like new) pulled out of a roller that sold. Asking $15 Bux shipped. Cannot beat it. It will perform IDENTICLE to a new one. I payed $35 at the Hobby shop, and it shows no signs of wear.

(Please see pics in my photobucket for more detail)

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn221/NoShelfQueen/

Thanks for looking, and remember, these prices are so low because I want this stuff sold. Please do me a favor and save yourself some money.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Tech Adept

BUMP
Old 08-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 08-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

BUMP - These prices are seriously rock bottom. If this doesn't go, what will? CMON $150 for 2 rc18mt rollers and one that is brushless and has metal gears. CMON PEOPLE COME TO YOUR SENSES
Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Tech Adept

BUMP