Wiki Posts
Search

Lots Of T-MAXX Parts For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Lots Of T-MAXX Parts For Sale

I have some T-Maxx items that I need to sell as soon as I can. I will entertain offers, but please make them reasonable. I will be happy to make package deals and you will save if you choose a package deal. Shipping is not included in the price and that is a separate fee. I accept Paypal and Money Orders. I am not looking for any trades right now. Pictures are availible upon request. Thank you

#1 Hardcore Racing (HCR) Purple Titanium Chassis. 1.5 inches longer then stock. It is for a .21 or bigger. It will include the Chassis, with engine mounts, linkage post with all linkages, An HCR Purple titanium Rear skid plate that is extra long for the extended Chassis. This is all in excellent condion with very few scratches. $130 OBO
#2 HCR Purple Titanium Front skid plate. This is in great shape with only minor wear on it. $20 OBO SOLD
#3 HCR Blue aluminum Chassis braces. These have a little bit of wear on them but are in great shape. $25 SOLD
#4 HCR Blue Aluminum transmission case that is brand new and the package has never been opened $80
#5 HCR Blue Aluminum Differential Cases with Robinson Racing gears in them. They are in great condition and they work great. Minor scratches on them. This is for the front and rear. $120
#6 MIP Front and Rear drive shafts. They are in great condition $60
#7 Robinson Racing Brake kit. This is in good condition and works great. $10
#8 8 Stock traxxas shocks with traxxas aluminum shock caps. 4 with red springs, 4 with blue springs. $20
#9 I have a buc\nch of stick parts like servo saver/steering thing, all servo mounts, receiver case, chassis braces, skid plates, bumpers, bulkhead braces, drive shafts, gas tank w/fuel filter. $30
#10 Traxxas 2215 receiver with blue crystal
#11 Used black chevy body, great basher body $10
#12 Cirrus CS-80 metal gear servo $15 SOLD

Thank you
You can Email me at [email protected]

Last edited by Bomber 1; 01-15-2004 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 06:13 AM
Tech Adept

ttt
Old 01-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

ttt
Old 01-20-2004, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

ttt