Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
**repost changed price**Three Helis: KG Hughes-300, Schluter Superior and Heli-Star >

**repost changed price**Three Helis: KG Hughes-300, Schluter Superior and Heli-Star

**repost changed price**Three Helis: KG Hughes-300, Schluter Superior and Heli-Star

Old 07-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking **repost changed price**Three Helis: KG Hughes-300, Schluter Superior and Heli-Star

I have three probably pretty old Helicopters i'd like to sell as packages.

The first is a KG or Kobe Giken, Hughes-300-III. It is two kits, one complete but used and the other new unassembled. They have motors and bodies. I have two extra California Model Imports Gyros model "A". I'm asking $250 for this package.

The second is a Schluter Superior with seperate body, unpainted or cut. there isn't a motor though. And one extra Futaba FP-G152 Gyro. I'm asking $150 for this kit.

The third heli is a Schluter Heli-Star with seperate body, again new body and mechanical parts. And one extra Futaba FP-G152 Gyro (above). $150 for this kit also.

I have an extra used motor for the Schluters, I believe. I'll give it to you free with either of the schluters
Old 05-13-2012, 04:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Angry

It's a long shot, but do you still have this package?
I am particularly interested in the Superior.

Last edited by Pacificrim; 05-19-2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: No response
Old 11-08-2013, 05:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Default helistar

I was wondering if You may still have the helistar kit or parts. I have one that we built 26 years ago and never even put fuel in it.
Thank You John