Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: ..:: All My Mini-Z Stuff ::.. >

FS: ..:: All My Mini-Z Stuff ::..

FS: ..:: All My Mini-Z Stuff ::..

Old 07-20-2009, 08:32 AM
-J-
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default FS: ..:: All My Mini-Z Stuff ::..

Name - Jordan Burns
Location - Charlotte, NC
Contact – PM

Description - First, I have an ASF MA-010 for sale. It has a PN aluminum heatsink, 3Racing aluminum toe bars and 3Racing CF differential covers. It does not have a bearing set. It won't include a transmitter, but will come with all the stock hardware that was replaced, all the manuals and paperwork, all of the wheels that come with the ASF chassis set, as well as a set of drift tires.

This chassis has seen only indoor use, and very little of that. No modifications have been made to the board and functions perfectly. This is a great car for drifters and racer alike, I just don't have a proper place to run the chassis. Lastly, the front bodyclip shown in the pictures won't be included as the NSX ASC has been sold. *More pictures of the chassis can be requested.*

Price - $120 obo

Note: I do not have paypal, so the only payment types I accept are cash or preferably money orders. All reasonable offers will be accepted, and all of this must go. All listed prices are shipped, but I would prefer at least $10 in merchandise to be bought. All questions, offers, etc. will be dealt with via PMs. If more than one person is interested in an item, the person who PMs me first gets first dibbs. Lastly, deals can be made when buying more than one thing. Offer up!

Last edited by -J-; 07-21-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:33 AM
-J-
Tech Regular

*More Stuff*

Description - Next I've got an Atomic R/C AA charging rack for your batteries. With this you, can use your charger you use with your larger scale vehicles for your Mini-Zs as well. It's been taken out of it's original package, but never used, and comes with all the original hardware.
Price - $4

Description - Lastly, I've got a new, in the package Kyosho oil shock for your MR-02. This will help keep your rear end planted when used in conjunction with soft h-plates.
Price - $9

*WILL TAKE $10 FOR ALL OF THE STUFF POSTED IN THIS POST!*

Last edited by -J-; 07-21-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:37 PM
-J-
Tech Regular

BUMP

Make me an offer! All reasonable offers will be accepted! My loss is your gain!