Wiki Posts
Search

Savage X 3 speed W/ Losi 427

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Savage X 3 speed W/ Losi 427

Hi, I have a used Savage X 3 speed with the rtr Losi 8 427 in it. I'd say there is between 3-4 gallons on the 427 (only in truck for less than a gal) runs like new. The controller is a Futaba T2PH with a Novak 2 channel receiver, this came with the truck when I got it, works good in the yard but I used my Spektrum for racing. Servo's are airtronics throttle/brake, Hitec digital ultra torque 5645mg for steering. Has a new Flywheel, clutch and 16 tooth pinion. Just put a new ring and pinion in the rear over the weekend. Comes with extra stuff, the tires are all good shape with the most wear on the orig HPI set, the other two sets are proline road rage and a pin style that is on the truck. Alum adjustable shocks with 9 extra plastic ones (alum ones have fuel tube inside to lower it for racing) there's a 2 speed half with new gears but it's missing the top half. Basically what's in the pics is what you get if I find anything else I'll toss it in. Oh the XTM came in it when I got it, runs good till hot then becomes very erratic I think it needs a pinch. Any questions please ask, asking $325 o.b.o. shipped. Only thing I'll trade for is a T4 or XXXT with brushless w/o radio. More than welcome to fire it up if your nearby. I'm fairly new to this site but I'm b-kelp on e-bay if you want to see a rating. Truck headed there next if no luck here. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

pm replied to
Old 07-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

price lowered to $305.