Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Savage XL

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Default HPI Savage XL

For sale is a HPI Savage XL . The truck was recently upgraded with new shocks, pipe, wheels and tires, new xtm 457 big block, upgraded servos and more. Truck runs awesome. I had all this work done by a friend being that I am new to the rc car scene. Apparently when he converted the xtm to fit the hpi chassis, something wasnt done right beacuse the truck wont crank now. Motor spins freely but when you put the starter in to start it wont spin. This is why I am selling. I have alot of money in this truck and am very frustrated. My loss your gain. It comes with alot of spair parts. The radio is a spektrum 2.0 in great shape. $500 for everything.
Attached Thumbnails HPI Savage XL-iphone-pics-019.jpg   HPI Savage XL-iphone-pics-071.jpg  
Old 07-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Smile

okay i have a ofna ultra lx one comp buggy witha modified bumpstart lrp .28 engine. it is rtr and has alot of $ in it. everything was just ripped apart and oiled. the diffs are all rebuilt, the servos are a hitec 645mg steering and a futuba throttle. the engine is 3 weeks old with just past break in. it has 11 tanks on it. the buggy is clean and well maintained. it kept up with a jato 3.3! i live by alot of woods and want something a little more higher. let me know
Old 07-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Rookie

pictures?
Old 07-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

whats ur email?