Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX >

A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX

A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX

Old 06-26-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default A Lot that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT,

For starters I have my FT RC8T that has one practice day on it. The truggy comes with Hitec servos, 5955TG on steering and 5625 on throttle and brake. There is an LRP SPEC 3 engine that is just ready to be tuned after heat cycling. This was a pull start engine that I bought a backplate for and coverted to non-pull start. The engine is piped with a Buku power pipe that has the LRP cone installed. The included tires are Bow Ties on 0 offset. They are in so-so condition. Better for practicing than anything else.
The bottom of the truggy has the FT protective film on there. It took some knicks and cuts while practicing. I cut the film back on the front and rear to get to the screws to take the diffs out and change the fluids. They are 5-20-3 front to back. I also put 40 weight shock oil in the front. The manual and parts catalog will be included with the stock body and an extra air filter. Just add RX and go. SOLD!!
Next up is an Associated MGT. This truck has aluminum shock towers. Pro-Line Power Stroke shocks and New Era roll bar. The power plant is an LRP Spec 3 that sits on a Nova engine mount and is piped with a Hot Bodies 4.6 pipe. Awesome for torque. The truck has titanium turnbuckles. The diffs have been shimmed; the front diff is filled with 30,000 weight fluid and rear has 10,000. This was nice for tighter turning. The two speed transmission has been converted to forward only. And, there are RPM a-arms installed.
There is a decent amount of parts included. Two speed parts, extra diffs, already filled with fluid. One 30,000 and the other 10,000. Drive input cups and center drive shafts, two spare knuckles and other miscellaneous parts. The center drive shafts work, but will soon need replacing. But the parts are included. There are two Pro-Line Crowd Pleazer 2.0 bodies included. This truck needs servos, RX and a receiver battery. SOLD!!!!

Next I have a Spektrum SR3000 Rx. It is in great shape, the antenna has never been cut. SOLD!!!!

I also have a set of Hole Shot LPR truggy tires that are new, not even glued, on RC8T rims. $45 shipped.

Lastly, in this ad, is an Airtronics M11 with LiPo battery, Spektrum Pro module and aluminum carrying case. The antenna mod has been done. On the Spektrum module, the old antenna hole plug is missing. Don't know what happened to it. The radio case is in excellent functional condition, but has some scratches and a few small dents in it. SOLD!!!
Attached Thumbnails A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-servos.jpg   A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-left-side.jpg   A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-top.jpg   A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-mgt.jpg   A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-shocks.jpg  

Last edited by MrZero; 07-06-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: update for item sold
Old 06-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

More pictures.
With more to come.
I have 100% on ebay. My count is 396 positives.
My account name is mrzero5555
Attached Thumbnails A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-rx.jpg   A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-radio.jpg   A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-case.jpg  
Old 06-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Tech Adept

another.....
Attached Thumbnails A Lots that Needs to go, FT RC8T, MGT, tires, Spektrum RX-tires.jpg  
Old 06-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Tech Adept

Spektrum RX is sold.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

The MGT is SOLD pending payment.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Adept

BUMP!!!