Bunch of stuff for sale

Old 06-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Bunch of stuff for sale

Hello all,
I have a bunch of 1/10 stuff sitting around that I would like to get rid of. While I would like to sell it all, I don't care to give it away so please no low ballers. Here is what I have to list now. I do have other stuff (esc, motors..) that I will post later. First
A Dynamite Platinum .28 motor and pipe.I received this in a Losi 8ight purchase last month but went the brushless route. I was told the motor only had 1 and a half gallons thru it. It has very good pinch and looks to be in very good condition. It comes with the matching pipe as seen in the pictures. I would like to get 175 for the pair. I also have another Dynamite pipe I can sell for 30.

second
Is a Losi Dessert truck. It is in good shape and ready for its new owner. It has a Novak 13.5 system in it now and runs perfect and is really FAST! The charger in the picture does not come with this truck and is notincluded. I will seperate if needed, just think it would sale better together. I would like to get 250 for both but if your interested in one or the other send me an email.

Third
Are some RC8 buggie parts what you see in the pictures is what you get. New air filter, carbon radio tray, battery/receiver box, motor mount. Used brake assembly and a few other parts.Take a good look. I would like to get 25 dollars for the lot.

Last
Is a Losi XX-4 buggy. It is in good shape and ready for its new owner. The only electronics that come with the buggy are the motor and servo, so a roller ++. The shock tower is broke but a replacement will come with it. As for the parts I have thrown out the obviously bad parts but some of the parts like the slippers do have damaged parts(spur gear melted) but the rest of the unit is still good. There is a little bit of every thing in this package. There are other parts not shown that will also come but I ran out of room on the table. Take a good look at the pictures. I would like 200 dollars for the lot.

Here are some pics. I can send\ post more if needed.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

TTT
Old 06-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone?