Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!

I'm selling my tamiya nitrage... whether it goes in parts or a whole package. It's been upgraded and is in tip top condition. It has the tamiya HOP-UP shocks, JR Synthesized radio and reciever (only used about a dozen times), upgraded high torque digital all metal gear steering servo, digital JR throttle servo, servo saver, same as brand new Pro-Line bow ties, a freshly rebuilt tranny, and BRAND NEW motor... only three tanks past break in with an oversized air filter, and a custom painted body , one I painted more than a year ago (still have the brand new stock body that will be included). I took the wing off of this one, and put it on my other one, but if you really must have it, I will put back on.

This thing hasn't been started for about 8 months until today, and it popped right off. I didn't tune it and run it, just wanted to make sure that it still had fire. I use 30% O'Donnel Racing fuel, and run after run oil after every run.

This thing is ready to roll with starter box of your choice. I will include a glow plug ignitor and charger if the whole thing goes as a package. I'm looking to get $275 plus shipping. A stock nitrage will run you $300, and this one has over $250 in upgrades.

I will part it out for good offers. I won't sell a brand new engine or Synthesized Radio equipment for $20 with shipping.... so please, be reasonable.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!-005.jpg   Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!-006.jpg   Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!-011.jpg   Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!-019.jpg   Tamiya Nitrage RTR with Upgrades EUC!!-003.jpg  

Old 06-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Tech Rookie

No takers?
Old 06-26-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

New price... $275 shipped anywhere in the US!