Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Associated FACTORY team B4, built never used, brand new, 2 chassis

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Scott...Steve...too many cocktails tonight I guess. Hopefully it shows up and all is well.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

oh ok ,good luck bro
Old 06-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mickrcarver
oh ok ,good luck bro
Thanks...now I only have to worry about the USPS doing their job...crossing my fingers.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Addict

You also have to worry about him lying about the tracking number.. Good luck! PayPal is ok for the buyer, worse for the seller. The buyer just has to file a dispute and the seller has to do a lot to prove that they held up their end of the deal.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:55 PM
Tech Adept

If he ships and I receive...I will make it right by him. However, If he does lie about the tracking number...I won't let it lie...I believe it won't even be worth the $125 by the time I get done being a pain the the butt....but I'm sure he will come thoguh and all will be good...even though USPS says it has "no tracking info for this item"...but USPS tracking is a big joke anyway.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i was recnetly scammed by a man named bob scott i wonder if this is him again
Old 06-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Tech Addict

You know what really sucks? If you were scammed and paypal does not give you the money there is pretty much nothing you can do about it! You are left helpless. There are no facts, and if its under $500 value its a misdemeanor. The cops will not help you and your stuck!

I had my own business, someone ordered a TV I sent it. The guy disputed the charge and he got his money back. I disputed it with the bank and it turns out the TV was delivered not to his house but to an address a few blocks away. I did some investigative work and called his local police precinct, in Pittsburgh, and they told me they cannot do anything I have to go to my local police precinct. So I did, they laughed and tol dme that sucks but THEY DI DNOT STEAL FROM ME. see, a weird rule in a flawed system says that the bank took the funds from me and so I have to sue the bank to receive the funds and the bank has to call the police. So I spoke to the bank and they said that the customer disputed the charge and its up to me to get my merchandise back.

What do I do? Try to look for them and find someone that probably used a fake name, go to their house (not knowing what they look like), give them a beating of their life, they plead the 5th, and pretend like they have no idea what I am talking about and then I go to prison and they live comfortably watching me being sentenced on the news on a $3000 TV that they stole?

I used to get customers that ordered stuff, said they never got it and if UPS, FedEx or USPS delivered it but it was not signed for, just left at the front door and they filed a dispute with PayPal or the Credit Card company... I lost the dispute every single time! No matter where, no matter what, no matter how!

Sorry for the Rant! lol
Old 06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

bob scott = 3xtreme same pos that scammed me too. as for papal you are screwed he pulls his money from the account and paypal does nothing. even after the waiting time expires on the claim. paypal just closes the case and says "tough shit have a nice day"
good luck bro. i know im not buying a damn thing here anymore got hosed really bad. with nothing to show for it.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Tech Addict

Slash Bash, what happened to you?
Old 06-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

To set the record straight...I did receive a tracking number from Scott. I checked it this morning and it appears to be in shipment. I hope all arrives well here tomorrow or Monday. Apparently he wasn't able to find the spare chassis that he said would come with the car which delayed his shipment. Other than his call or email to me that the shipment was delayed, it appears everything is on track now. I will post on condition when the package arrives. I hope this was just a simple miscommunication and all is well.

BBG
Old 06-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Tech Addict

Probably a miss communication. I am sure you will get it and will be extremely happy. I bet you that he was just lazy and procrastinating. He had to take everything, find a box then take it to get a label printed and shipped blah blah blah. been there done that...
Old 06-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

The buggy arrived today without issue...please don't be concerned with doing any business with Scott...there were just a few misunderstandings and miscommunications on this transaction.

Thanks alot Scott, no hard feelings and take care.

BBG
Old 06-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Tech Addict

Glad everything worked out.