Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies Truggy

Airtronics 94358 on steering.
JR Z650m on Throttle.
JP-1 pipe for low end punch.

The only thing I am aware of that needs fixing is the front diff housing. They take a beating and strip out easily, the screws I believe are stripped out. Cheap part but a pain to replace.

The pipe and servo's could probably be taken out and sold for $100 but interested in selling the package to make it easy.

Starter box has been rigged with two larger motors and it uses the two 8.4v batteries. Pinions on the box had to be drilled out, one was done perfectly but the other wobbles. Have not had a problem but that does not mean it won't develop one. It seems very strong and did not have a problem turning over the motor. I have not used the clip igniter that is shown and if ya decide on this and I'm not sure if it will be too high voltage and burn up plug. Can't find my other igniter. I did find a charger for an igniter if you were to get one.

Not a great painter but from a distance it doesn't look too shabby.

The 3 extra diff fluids are what racers were recommending on websites. Don't remember which went where, either 10, 7, 2 or 7, 10, 2 (front to back).

Motor ran fine last time I used it but will definitely need to be retuned. Extra motor with it that the guy I got it from had. Not sure of condition, can't turn it over by hand as it is without a flywheel. Extra clutch bell. Extra set of bumpers. Fuel bottle. Air filter oil.

Interested in getting rid of this. $200 shipped. Figuring due to weight I'll spend a good $30 in shipping. U.S. Only please. Paypal only.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Pics

Pics. Pipe is brand new with like 2 tanks of gas run through it. No dents or anything. Has the 17mm axle adaptors for the larger more sturdy rims, upper arm mod, aluminum arms, larger gas tank.
Attached Thumbnails Hot Bodies Truggy-car%25201.jpg   Hot Bodies Truggy-car%25204.jpg   Hot Bodies Truggy-car%25205.jpg  

Last edited by Ronborsk; 06-10-2009 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Add info.