Wiki Posts
Search

Axial Ax10 Crawler *Must see!*

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default Axial Ax10 Crawler *Must see!*

I have a Ax10 Scorpion Rock Crawler that I have been debating selling. I really hate to do it since I have so much time and money into it, but need the money for future project. The Ax10 is the kit version. Has bent links, a TCS 4 link boomerang, 7 cell Axle Pack 1500 mah Elite battery pack, a Holmes Hobby Brushless motor,Custom made Mayhem Engineering 2.2 Aluminum beadlock wheels (shown in 1st two pics.. Things are AWESOME!), Currently running a full droop suspension with TCS internal droop springs, Mamba Max Esc, Deans plugs all around, 2 custom painted bodies (Ones a Jc Concept and ones a proline), Has new Proline Hammer tires on it, Traxxas reciever and Tq3 radio, I have a few extra parts brand new in and bad and some not. (Like springs, links etc.). I still have all the original boxes, packaging and paperwork. Im sure theres other hop ups Im leaving out. The truck is in great shape and crawls like a champ. Only rocks it has seen is neighboring farmers rock piles. Its used but has very minimal scratches on it. This truck has been feature in RcCarAction magazine, and Xrc magazine. Also been ride of the month here on RcFanatics.net.
I have Id say pretty close to a grand into crawler. I really hate to see it go, but gotta pay for the future projects some how.

$450 or best offer.

Feel free to email me if you want any specific pics of the truck. You are also more than welcome to come out and drive it around and see it in person (if your local)

(Old Tires in these pics (not included). I just got the hammers a few weeks ago.)

Old 06-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

:t ire: