Community
Wiki Posts
Search

xxx-s and tc3 for trade or sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 07:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default xxx-s and tc3 for trade or sale

the tc3 has scratches on the bottom of the chassis. only has a little graphite, never had time to buy a graphite kit and install it. it has blue aluminum shock bodies. has an extra pair of purple springs and white springs. has blue cvds. stock motor included but for some reason it smelled when i broke in the motor after cutting the comm and changing brushes. i didnt run it after that though. also included in the tc3 is a large blue heat sink, 4 spur gears, a standard servo, blue turnbuckles and the stock v-rages. might include foam tires. has the blue wheel nuts. the chassis has one drill in it to get a little more air to the esc and to save a little weight. also have a blue driveshaft stabler thing and wide front bumper. nerf wings also. Asking $130 shipped via paypal or money order. paypal prefferred. Will accept trades!!!! Also a sweet body, email me for pics.

The xxx-s has a full graphite kit on it. only about three runs with the graphite.Diffs just rebuilt. has a nice body and foams might be included. no tires if not though. has a extra pair of blue springs. and a brp front bumper. also included is a futaba s9304 coreless servo. all of this has about 5 runs total(except graphite). have pics email me. looking for around 290$ which is very reasonable. Trades accepted!!!

email me at [email protected]
Old 02-11-2002, 07:21 PM
Tech Initiate

ALL PRICES ARE OBO