Kyosho Evolva 2005 WC Edition and rare 1/8th Tamiya Minicooper for Quick Sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Evolva 2005 WC Edition and rare 1/8th Tamiya Minicooper for Quick Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation Kyosho Evolva 2005 WC Edition and rare 1/8th Tamiya Minicooper for Quick Sale

Kyosho Evolva WC Edition 2005 assembled chassis with really nice painted parma R10 Lola body, electron blue and yellow...as new condition, only 2 tanks run through it, no scuffs,with extra set of wheels, sanyo battery pak, extra bagged parts, instructions and box, no electronics no motor, had very quick novarossi. There is a kit to convert to newest 2007 M3 version but still very quick. This would make a great shelf queen or convert to lipo. There is a youtube video showing a lipo converted Evolva clocked at 123kmph. I also have a rare Tamiya 1/8th gas Minicooper, with new spare chassis,extra wheels, instructions and box. Comes with futaba servos and OS .15 plus Tamiya .12(broken piston conrod). I also have a rare spare new 1/8th Mini body(with window masks and 1/8 decals)$40 by itself, found in Australia. These are easily worth $400 to $600 but I am leaving the country on Wednesday, May 20th so need to have quick sale. I am in the San Francisco Bay area so if you are local I can come to you or meet halfway or I can ship for cost USPS or FEDEX for cost...paypal only for outside area....Once in a lifetime chance at $180 each or $340 [email protected]... sorry no pictures...maybe soon..send email for pics....

Last edited by ScottSpeed; 05-15-2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: add note: send email for pictures... too big for rctech