Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
For Sale – RC18T Mamba Brushless/RTR >

For Sale – RC18T Mamba Brushless/RTR

For Sale – RC18T Mamba Brushless/RTR

Old 04-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default SOLD For Sale – RC18T Mamba Brushless/RTR - Sold

Up for sale is my RC18T carpet racer project. I originally bought this truck to race at the local carpet 18th scale track, and after building and upgrading it, only ran it twice. The truck is in almost new condion and has only been run on an indoor, carpet track, and as you can see from the pictures, it is extremely clean and free of scratches. The power system is a Mamba 8000kv brushless motor and Mamba brushless ESC. The steering servo has been upgraded to a Hitec-HS-65HB, mated to an aluminum steering rack. The truck has a full set of 3racing Titanium turnbuckles, Threaded blue aluminum shocks, multiple sets of springs, RPM front bumper, 1/10 scale wheel adapters, blue anodized CVD’s and all the original parts, as well as a bunch of spares. The truck includes the original battery pack, as well as another 1200mah pack, both are okay, but to realize the full potential of the truck, a fresh 1500mah pack really bring it to life. The body on the truck is a Jconcepts stadium truck, and the original body and MT tires and wheels will be included. I also have the Original transmitter and receiver that came with the truck that are in perfect shape this I can include if the buyer wants them for an extra $25.
SPEKTRUM RECEIVER PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED.
Not looking for any trades at this time. PAYPAL only, Items will ship the day following payment via USPS priority with delivery confirmation. If you’re local to the Chicagoland area, local pickup is an option.
$150 RTR with Radio, $125 w/o radio Shipped.
Attached Thumbnails -img_4547.jpg   -img_4548.jpg   -img_4549.jpg   -img_4550.jpg   -img_4551.jpg  

Last edited by stg099; 04-20-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Truck is sold, thanks RCTECH!!