Wiki Posts
Search

Hobao / OFNA Hyper 9 Pro Like New, extras, OS Speed Tuned VZ-B .21

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)
Exclamation Hobao / OFNA Hyper 9 Pro Like New, extras, OS Speed Tuned VZ-B .21

This has been sitting on my shelf since the Hyper 9 first came out, time to sell. The buggy is practically new, never raced, never on track, only run in the grass before my Sirio engine crank broke. The bottom of the chassis doesnt have a scratch or scuff on it as seen in pics. It comes with everything included in the kit minus the clutch and stock wheels and tires.

Extras include new front stock CNC knuckles and other front end parts ($40), new extra fuel tank ($17), new extra un-cut and unpainted proline body with new sticker sheet ($29), Brand new never used only installed Integy Racing servos-- C22437MG for steering and C22433MG for throttle (i use these servos in my back-up buggy and they work great, fast and strong, paid over $100 for servos), Brand new Integy Racing aluminum clamp on steering servo arm ($12), some used Hobao wheels and tires.

Diffs have been properly built with fresh Associated oil, shocks properly built with Losi oil, everything has been gone through, all screws loctited, and rebuilt Professionally.

I bought the buggy when it first came out, paid just under $600 shipped, need to let it go, $400 for everything. I am now a Team Z-Car USA Driver.

Also have O.S. Speed Tuned VZ-B .21 with fresh pinch, new OS ceramic rear bearing, OS front bearing, fresh rod and VSPEC aluminum head and silver backplate for the sleeper look, but it is a true black crank Speed, never broken in since rebuild. Selling engine for $200 or $175 with the Hyper 9.

any questions, ask

Old 04-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

bump
Old 04-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

bumpe, up for reasonable offers also