Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nitro modding full mod $36 dollars

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up nitro modding full mod $36 dollars

Want more acceleration? More power? Want to whoop all over your buddies nitro? Look no further I have all your answers. I offer you a FULL MOTOR MOD for a fraction of the price that top motor modders charge. $36 gets your engine pinched, crank ported & polished, and sleeve ported and polished. My work is amazing and quality is 1st hand. Just look at my pics and feedback. I can mod engines from Traxxas, HPI, Novarossi, Picco, Sirio, Go Tech, Losi, Axial, and more. Don't see your engine listed contact me. I can resize .12-.32 engines which is what you need if compression is low. So join my other customers and get ready to enjoy your nitro engine to it's fullest power potential!! my number 313 516 6455 thanks for looking SHIP TO; 5979 FISCHER,DETROIT,MI,48213
Old 03-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default question

do you use a manual pinch ?
and do you balance the cranks after you cut them
Thanks
Old 03-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up nitro modding full mod $36 dollars

Want more acceleration? More power? Want to whoop all over your buddies nitro? Look no further I have all your answers. I offer you a FULL MOTOR MOD for a fraction of the price that top motor modders charge. $36 gets your engine pinched, crank ported & polished, and sleeve ported and polished. My work is amazing and quality is 1st hand. Just look at my pics and feedback. I can mod engines from Traxxas, HPI, Novarossi, Picco, Sirio, Go Tech, Losi, Axial, and more. Don't see your engine listed contact me. I can resize .12-.32 engines which is what you need if compression is low. So join my other customers and get ready to enjoy your nitro engine to it's fullest power potential!! my number 313 516 6455 thanks for looking SHIP TO; 5979 FISCHER,DETROIT,MI,48213
Attached Thumbnails nitro modding full mod  dollars-02-09-09_1651.jpg   nitro modding full mod  dollars-02-11-09_1607.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
MOD3.bmp (56.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: bmp
mod sleeve 2.bmp2.bmp (56.3 KB, 50 views)
Old 03-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hellboy911
do you use a manual pinch ?
and do you balance the cranks after you cut them
Thanks
yes i do use a manual pincher and i balance the cranks after i cut them and polishes p/s after i cut them you can see my %100 feedback on ebay.Thanks