Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fast-no-fastest what's up? NO SHIPMENT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

im sure if you check tomorrow the tracking number will be active....thats the way UPS has been lately,you can ship something,but the tracking number doesnt go active until it has been scanned for destination at the nearest hub.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Looks like slow shipping, I hope.
Or an attempt to scam but then decided to ship.

Keep us updated.

and yes paypal will do squad if the scammer removed his funds form the account. "Best effort" to get ur money back which = we dont care.

If you have issues just call the local cops from his area give them all the info you have on him. And let them give him a call, after 2-3 times they'll knock at his door and then its jail time or sending item/money back. And sometimes its still jail time, if the cops are bored and feel like being mean.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 03/17/2009.

Tracking Number: 1Z 3Y5 Y75 03 5733 907 1
Type: Package
In Transit - On Time
Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 03/17/2009
Shipped To: ROSELLE, IL, US
Shipped/Billed On: 03/13/2009
Service: GROUND
Weight: 5.60 Lbs
Old 03-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

shipped to roselle you race at leisure hours not to far from Lombard.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (57%+)

You know this is funny. I never try to scam anyone and my ebay feedback my fedback no here and other places shows that. Fuuk anyo0ne that trys to call me out on here. i live in allentown pa and some of you on here said you are close stop by and say hi please. not trying to be a tuff-guy but dam you guys hit me and hit me hard no here within 24hr. look i screwed this guy buy not getting it out on time and that is true but there is a reason. i work at a place that does there/my shipping and it sat there and never fuuking went out last week. i was not home for most of this week but rctech is my home page and if me my wife or any of my 4 boys go on the PC then this site is the first one up. beleave me or not dont mather. BUT DONT PUT MY NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND WHAT NOT ON HERE. IF I WANT I COULD PRESS AND HAVE IT TAKEN DONE WITHEN 24HRS. AS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUST PUT UP SOMEONES NUMBER IF IT IS NOT LISTED. Anyway look this is all my fault and i am sorry that it will take about 17 days from time of pay to time of receave but i thought this went out and is my fault for not looking to make shore. Also my wife did say u called monday when i got home at 11pm but i did not feel like calling u then again sorry. but 12 days and u go nutz with blowing my name and number up plus paypal plus my phone and pm and give me - feedback on where wow. paypal i can see and the phonecall yes but the - and blowing me up no thats fuuked up. AGAIN SOORY FOR THE BULLSHT TIMING OF GETTING THIS OUT THAT B.S ON MY PART AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN-----------------------------------------------
Old 03-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tracking number is now working, Just looked at it for ya.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TwoTone
Hate to say it, your both wrong. You only get a refunded if the Seller hasn't empty out their PayPal account.

PayPal is safe in only one circumstance- It allows you to use your CC to pay a private person. Your CC company is the only protection you have.
I always keep my PayPal empty since they force you to use balance before CC.
You are correct... Direct bank transfer in paypal is bad news. Also good for you to empty your PP account when you sell something because people have been known to receive an item then file a claim saying they never did and try to get their money back and keep the item. Hopefully karma sorts people like that out one day.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fast-no-fastest
You know this is funny. I never try to scam anyone and my ebay feedback my fedback no here and other places shows that. Fuuk anyo0ne that trys to call me out on here. i live in allentown pa and some of you on here said you are close stop by and say hi please. not trying to be a tuff-guy but dam you guys hit me and hit me hard no here within 24hr. look i screwed this guy buy not getting it out on time and that is true but there is a reason. i work at a place that does there/my shipping and it sat there and never fuuking went out last week. i was not home for most of this week but rctech is my home page and if me my wife or any of my 4 boys go on the PC then this site is the first one up. beleave me or not dont mather. BUT DONT PUT MY NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND WHAT NOT ON HERE. IF I WANT I COULD PRESS AND HAVE IT TAKEN DONE WITHEN 24HRS. AS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JUST PUT UP SOMEONES NUMBER IF IT IS NOT LISTED. Anyway look this is all my fault and i am sorry that it will take about 17 days from time of pay to time of receave but i thought this went out and is my fault for not looking to make shore. Also my wife did say u called monday when i got home at 11pm but i did not feel like calling u then again sorry. but 12 days and u go nutz with blowing my name and number up plus paypal plus my phone and pm and give me - feedback on where wow. paypal i can see and the phonecall yes but the - and blowing me up no thats fuuked up. AGAIN SOORY FOR THE BULLSHT TIMING OF GETTING THIS OUT THAT B.S ON MY PART AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN-----------------------------------------------
Sucks it happened, but I think he was reasonably pissed that it took so long. He said he called you many times as well but you didn't answer. Talking it through and assuring him it was at the shipping location would have defused the situation.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by jeremym; 03-14-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

it shouldn't matter about how feedback is left ...if the seller says 1 thing & he is shipping @ a certain time then that what he should do ..by not answering emails ,pm's , or phone calls & explaining what is going on then there is something to worry about ...if you wait too long for a response then you get screwed like i have been & so many others .
sucks to say but thats how it is in this world of shit we live in with scammers so abundant & lurking everywhere .
Old 03-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

read my post i was not here most of this week and i talked to him last wed. told him i dropped it off and it was going out. i talk to him on the phone. so he didnt here from me for like 8 days it can take that long to ship. now i must leave him bad feedback for jumping the gun not right but
Old 03-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

wow leave him bad feedback for jumping the gun... Tard...
he didnt jump any gun... wow I hope I never deal with people like you...
Old 03-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fast-no-fastest
read my post i was not here most of this week and i talked to him last wed. told him i dropped it off and it was going out. i talk to him on the phone. so he didnt here from me for like 8 days it can take that long to ship. now i must leave him bad feedback for jumping the gun not right but
You fail for that, 17 days, you deserved negative feedback. Sounds like all you had to do was answer your phone.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

im not leaveing bad feedback "jumping the gun like he did" god
Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Slow-No-Slowest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.