Wiki Posts
Search

FS CEN ME16MT

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default FS CEN ME16MT

Well the engine in my antique tractor finally went. I do not want to let it sit too long, so i decided it is more important than RC to me right now and want to rebuild the engine. My cost for the engine parts and machine work is going to cost me around $400.

This ME has:
VXL brushless system
Traxxas 2055 steering servo (hop up)
bearings in all four knuckles (hop up)
Larger turnbuckles (hop up)
Pede shocks (hop up, much smoother than the stock shocks)
The better kingpin balls (hop up)
CT5 roll bar (hop up)
wheelie bar (hop up)
New MG16 body
Spare parts
two 6 cell 4200nimh packs
Spare set of arms and knuckles and a few other misc parts.

This truck is a stout fast truck on the 6 cell packs. It would be insane on a 2s lipo. These trucks come stock with steal diff gears. So there is no need to worry about weak diffs.

I have $160 into the purchase of the truck, $20 into some parts, $40 for the batteries and deans plugs, and i have a Skyion digital AM radio system and two servos coming for this truck ($34 It should be here at the latest monday.)
That adds up to $254. I am looking for $215 plus shipping.

this picture is of the old body, i will take an updated picture tonight of the truck with the new lid.

Well the engine in my antique tractor finally went. I do not want to let it sit too long, so i decided it is more important than RC to me right now and want to rebuild the engine. My cost for the engine parts and machine work is going to cost me around $400.

This ME has:
VXL brushless system
Traxxas 2055 steering servo (hop up)
bearings in all four knuckles (hop up)
Larger turnbuckles (hop up)
Pede shocks (hop up, much smoother than the stock shocks)
The better kingpin balls (hop up)
CT5 roll bar (hop up)
wheelie bar (hop up)
New MG16 body
Spare parts
two 6 cell 4200nimh packs
Spare set of arms and knuckles and a few other misc parts.

This truck is a stout fast truck on the 6 cell packs. It would be insane on a 2s lipo. These trucks come stock with steal diff gears. So there is no need to worry about weak diffs.

I have $160 into the purchase of the truck, $20 into some parts, $40 for the batteries and deans plugs, and i have a Skyion digital AM radio system and two servos coming for this truck ($34 It should be here at the latest monday.)
That adds up to $254. I am looking for $215 plus shipping.

this picture is of the old body, i will take an updated picture tonight of the truck with the new lid.