Wiki Posts
Search

Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 06:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR

This is for a Custom Works GSX Enforcer, due to time restraints I will not be able to race this year. The car is rtr with an OS TG.12 engine that has had less than 1/4 gallon ran through it. The front tires need replaced and the one is chunked pretty bad. It has a Spektrum DX2 radio with z270 and z590 servos and a SR3000 rx. It also comes with an extra cage and body, but the rear bumper insert is broke off but the cage is still useable, also a brand new spare painted wing with mounts, an MRC Super Brain 977 charger, a set of spare painted body panels never mounted or cut, an extra hood and a new unpainted and unassembled wing, and side panels. Please look at the pictures closely before you bid and if you have any questions please email me. As with any RC car these items will be sold as is. $600 shipped to US only. I will consider one trade and one trade only and that is for the Trackmate Drag Pro 3000 HO timing system. Thanks for looking.

Tom
Attached Thumbnails Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR-sprint.jpg   Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR-front.jpg   Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR-extras.jpg   Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR-body-panels.jpg   Custom Works GSX sprint car RTR-new-panels.jpg