Old 03-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default t4

preciate it gunner
Old 03-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I give up even trying to help, now I am just going to silently weep for the future-

Do what you want just don't do it around me.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gunner5
lol ok first of all a FT T4 does not come with a Carbon Graphite Chassis it comes with a composite chassi a strong (Plastic) only carbon graphite shock towers, U brace, what ever you call it that the steering is under is also carbon, chassi is not. So for sombody to call a person out get your facts straight first. If you cant see what it is clearly then ask for better pics then pm him and let him know what you think then if he doesnt tell you what it is then post and say what you want, dont shit on sombody's AD thats no cool your not helping people out from getting scamed your acting like a kid yourself I am sticking up for him because I know how it is for sombody to shit on my add and I feel like if I was any where close to you we would be fighting in a cage prefered but were not because your sitting behind your computer thinking I can say whatever I want because you cant touch me.
thats just my two cents on the matter.

Are you not also behind a computer? Read the posts, look who is calling names, understand why people are getting upset. No one is trying to pick a fight here, just trying to clear up some things.

Anyone notice that Tex is not posting? I WONDER WHY?

and who hasn't gotten their ad all crapped out by a douchebag.

EDIT: just to clear up that I'm not calling Tex a douchebag. To the contrary!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Tech Adept

Default ,.

alright YAK next time I see ur ad ill come on there and tell u whats wrong with it and u see how u like it
Old 03-02-2009, 11:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

LOL sure I sit behind my computer but I'd like to see you or anybody else get in a cage
Old 03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Tech Adept

Default ,.

pilot get a life the reason hes not posting because he knows he was wrong

or he is yella

hey gunner I know where he races all I have to do is figure out who he is then we will have a little powwow hehehe
Old 03-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Tech Regular

ya I'm always up for a jail cell we can be cellies
check this crack baby out
http://www.rctech.net/forum/other-it...r-game-pc.html
People are a joke they just try to push your buttons but face to face they wouldnt even look ya in the eye
Old 03-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

LOL Gunner, anyone that is decent at MMA wouldn't try to intimidate or brag on the internet.
Wild, You really should listen to what people are saying. I am fairly new to these forums and before I buy anything from someone I scroll through a lot of their previous posts to determine their character. Just this thread alone would keep me from sending you money. You are not really helping yourself with these posts.

Originally Posted by Gunner5
LOL sure I sit behind my computer but I'd like to see you or anybody else get in a cage
Old 03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Tech Regular

LOL Gunner, anyone that is decent at MMA wouldn't try to intimidate or brag on the internet
Really they wouldnt lol how can you intimidate on the computer you goof am I gunna reach through the screen and slap ya.
I train at extreme couture in chicago call them or ask about Romo
http://www.theolympiancentre.com/
Old 03-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

If you all are in the same area then deal with it in person.
There is no need for this bickering on the thread.
buyers need to be aware and ask questions. if they don't know what they are getting then they should not buy. I buy new kits so I know what I am getting. Its worth the extra money. I sell my kits as I buy them. If I make a change I let the buyer know. Sellers need to descibe what they are selling and answer questions fully and not hide anything. Remember you get what you pay for and we are all looking for a deal.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

The reason I didn't post is because I was with a very nice looking young lady that took up my time other than someone listing something without full detail and getting mad when I simply tried to help.

I hate for anyone on these boards to get screwed because it's the best forum out there.
We are kinda like family and watch each others backs when we can. What else do we have ya know?

Wild- Nothing against ya man. If your at the track I will go out of my way to help ya out. Ask anyone at Mike's. I have been doing it for years. Even if it cost me a race. I have a deal where I put people before myself alot of times but thats part of the hobby and when you see that I think you will understand yourself.

You totally handled this the wrong way. I will admit fault for NOT pming you first to see if you would correct it. Problem with that is someone may have bought this while you responding to my PM and they would have got screwed out of the FT shocks.

Looks like a Nice truck and I really hope it does sell for ya. I was trying to accomplish 2 things here.

#1- Protect the buyer from potentially buying a NON FT truck or a FT truck without FT shocks.

#2- Protect YOU if a way of getting bad feedback because maybe you didn't know YOURSELF that it wasn't a FT T4.

I sent you a PM with my full name and even my phone #. You however send me a PM stating you are purposely going after all my listings to mess them up. I would say you do what you feel you need to do. My ads are listed correctly and all I was doing was protecting potential buyers from getting mislead.

My feedback speaks for itself.

Goodluck with the sale and if racing. Goodluck. If you need help come see me. I will more than willing to help.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Tech Adept

Default '

whatever
need no help thanks

my feedback should have also but no u had to jump in there claiming my truck wasnt authentic but a frankenstien without the facts
Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

You may not. But alot of buyers do expecially if they are new to the hobby.
It would suck to get into this hobby and buy something used only to get screwed my someone misleading you.

Not exactly the way I want fellow R/C'ers to start off in the hobby or disliking this forum do to someone leaving out important facts in their post.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wildhare540
alright YAK next time I see ur ad ill come on there and tell u whats wrong with it and u see how u like it

Considering you can't form a coherent sentence without cursing, and are lacking in basic communication skills, unable to use 3rd grade composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation... I eagerly await your monosyllabic grunts, AOL Chat/TXT message acronyms and cave drawings to point out my flaws in iems I am trying to sell or trade.

I tried helping you out by offering constructive criticism and all you are doing is perpetuating my first impression that you are a troll, and not worth my time.

I do my best in my ads to point out everything, I use formatting so it is easy for the person reading my ad to see what I have. I use periods to end sentences. I try and use the Tounge and Quill style guide dictate what I write. Sometimes I even throw a pop culture reference or two, because hey who doesnt love a John Hughes or Star Wars reference.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wildhare540
pilot get a life the reason hes not posting because he knows he was wrong

or he is yella

hey gunner I know where he races all I have to do is figure out who he is then we will have a little powwow hehehe

I am sure he will meet you, just call him since you have his number. Just look for the guy who looks like a bar bouncer or ask around because just everybody knows him
idbdoug