Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Ofna Pirate 10 F/S F/T *Pics* >

Ofna Pirate 10 F/S F/T *Pics*

Ofna Pirate 10 F/S F/T *Pics*

Old 11-17-2003, 05:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Ofna Pirate 10 F/S F/T *Pics*

I have an Ofna pirate 10 that I just received in a roller for roller trade this morning. I was planning on keeping it and hopping it up some, but it wasnt quite what I expected to be. It is in good condition, But isnt as high as i would have liked it. That is why im going to sell this thing not as a roller, But RTR.
Ofna Pirate 10
Purple f250 body -
Almost New Picco xp engine
Hpi sx-1 High torque servo
Jr racing servo
Traxxas tq3 radio
Traxxas receiver
Traxxas battery holder
Pipe, Along with those blue things, Forgot what they are called
2 Glow ignitors, One still in package
Its all gonna be RTR and the person that sent it to me had barely used it and it still looks new. I never even used it, And didnt bother putting my engine in it, Since it wasnt the kind of thing i was in.

If you do purchase or trade this, you will get a bonus if you have a tmaxx. I have a bunch of arms and screws from my old tmaxx that i will throw in this trade to whoever gets it, If you dont need them thats fine, I can keep them.

Look below for list of things.
___

Nitro Touring cars- Looking for a nice Hpi, Only previous versions please, Serpent 705 or pro, Ntc3, Maybe a traxx 2.5, only 2.5 please. Do not give me offers for the street force gp or any other brands such as smartech, Im not looking for junk

Nitro Truck- Savage, Ill take any version, A dominator, Tmaxx, I know i used to have one, but mines was the older version..., So only 2.5, X factor or madforce, Im sure i am missing a lot, Im looking for something bulky.

Race buggy- Not really in to buggies yet, So let me know what you have

Helis- Ok i didnt really want to trade for a heli, But i am getting in to them, I will take a electric or nitro heli, I like the micro electric helis a lot so let me know.
Ofna Pics
Old 11-17-2003, 06:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Email me for all inquries! [email protected]