TM g4s

Old 02-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default TM g4s

anyone interested in my g4s? the rear is updated to the + version(flying wing), w/ k f ed trans, and also i have another one that is orig g4s with the same kf ed trans the only thing missing is the steering bell and the chasis. sold it to someone who wanted it to convert his rtr to the new style steering. have some parts not alot i have to check. it's all apart right now cause i switch the trans with my rs which had the plastic version of it and swaped it back when i sold the rs and never got the chance to reassemble it yet . i can take pic later but will put it together if anyone is interested and post the pic when i'm done, i just want to see if anyone is interested before i assemble it again looking to get about 300 for whole thing (200 complete w/g4+ rear, 100 for the one that is missing chasis and steering bell) but will consider any reasonable offer MAYBE..