Wiki Posts
Search

fs/ft: hardcore racing, picco 27, ax10 axles and more

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Post fs/ft: hardcore racing, picco 27, ax10 axles and more

hardcore racing green titanuim chassis for big blocks on 3.3 bulks and a integey spool in rear and stock traxxas diff in front. stock shock towers and hcr green aluminum body posts. everything is new $120 shipped.

hardcore racing green aluminum a-arms. complete set of top and bottom. they are pro 15 length with extendeders for 2.5 length. $65 shipped

picco .27 engine w/ green head and black block. just broken in. TONS of compression. $120 shipped

i bought them for one of my projects and decided to use a wheely king axles. i assembled them with no grease. never seen use at all. just check tower and they are 45.99 for one. i took pics and put a 3 link mount from wheely king axles by accident. but i have the correct one to go to it. $80 shipped

txt 14mm hub adapters. new never used $22 shipped

i got the truck from my uncle and its it really good shape. i dont need it so im going to sell to fund my grave digger build. it needs a rx/tx, it has a steering and throttle servos in it. the only thing it is missing are the drive shafts from the tranny to front diff and the shafts from the front diff to the tires. it has the snake bite body but its beat up. $80 shipped

i bought a set of the raminator tires and rims a couple months ago and never used them. there is no glue on them at all. they are 14mm hex so they will fit all the maxx's,revo, savages. i paid almost 100 bucks for them and they never seen anything but the work bench. $75 shipped

savage parts DIFFS AND TRANNY ARE NOT INCLUDED
1 set of chassis plates
full set of a-arms
2 diff cases
2 shock towers
2 bulkheads
f/r bumper mounts
$15 shipped

shipping within the US included. outside the US will be a little more. im looking to get a xbox 360. prices are not set in stone. offer away! thanks.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

ttt. id be interested in a clod too.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

ttt. brushless set up would be nice for my project..