Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!! >

Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!

Ok, here's the deal. I picked up a Tamiya TA-04S kit to build up as a Vintage Trans AM car, but my plans have changed. For those that don't know, the TA-04S came with ball bearings and turnbuckles. I built the kit up basically box-stock, but added a ball differential in the rear and universal shafts for the front. The front diff is built with anti-wear grease, and the second diff (not installed) was built with epoxy for some spool action. Oh, and I did grind the battery slots in the chassis a bit to get an Orion Carbon Lipo pack to drop in.

As you can see from the pictures, this roller is virgin! Only the body, diff, and universals are used but are still in great shape. I haven't glued the tires to the rims yet, so you've got options if you want to run something different. The Tamiya Nissan Skyline R34 body was custom painted for me.

UPDATE: To sweeten the deal, I will now include a BRAND NEW Orion Vortex Experience Brushless ESC/motor combo Touring edition (ORI66008) and a Futaba 3004 ball bearing steering servo. All you need is a receiver to get this one on the track!

Looking for $225 shipped to the lower 48, Paypal only (I eat the fees). Sorry, no trades or international shipping.

PM if interested. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!-ta04_body.jpg   Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!-ta04_top.jpg   Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!-ta04_bottom.jpg   Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!-esc_bl.jpg   Tamiya TA-04S - BRAND NEW w/BRUSHLESS!!!-servo.jpg  

Old 01-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Mmmm, still has that new car smell!!!!