Wiki Posts
Search

manynitros is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default manynitros is a scammer

I bought some 1/8 buggy tires off of him back in october and the tracking number I got CJ298494175US leads to nothing. He has not made contact in the last month so people beware of Jason he will take your cash and run. He said that he made a claim with usps and said that after 60 days the claim would bw sent to me but they said the claim gets sent to the sender so which is him He took me for 90.00 so watch out
Old 01-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 102 (99%+)

i think there was already a thread about manynitros scamming others
i am not defending the guy but i have dealt with him in the past and had no problem but the past is the past
Old 01-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Unhappy

why didnt you file a claim with paypal or did you send a money order you have to do it fast with paypal only have 30 days or your money is gone, so I guess its to late. I hate reading about this cause thats what makes people and my self not trust anybody and have to ask a hundred questions before I pull the plug well not sure what to tell ya but hope you still deal with people on this site cause there are some honest people so good luck with everything thanks.