Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Pratically brand new T-Maxx(4908)3 sets of tires! >

Pratically brand new T-Maxx(4908)3 sets of tires!

Pratically brand new T-Maxx(4908)3 sets of tires!

Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Pratically brand new T-Maxx(4908)3 sets of tires!

I have 8 tanks ran through it,i bought in September and broke it in!!!Now its just been sitting and collecting dust.I have a 2 bodies with it.The stock one and a brand new clear one,3 brand new clutch bells,2 spur gears,MIP clutch,a set of moabs-40 series.The stock tires i painted the rims black they look good.Then a set of the 2.5 rims and tires that are practically brand new.I ditched the EZ-start for a Pull Start,I added Chrome RPM front and rear bumper's!!!I have an extra set of skid plates brand new(stock) another cluminum pipe that are stock on them.A whole tool box of glow plugs,allen wrenches,A rechargeable glow plug warmer.I had it on ebay this last week and it didnt make reserve!!I wanted $325 for it.Have over $500 in the truck!I ran Byrons 20% Gen 2 fuel through it.Engine starts one pull!!I want $300 for the truck with $20 shipping.I still have the box,manual.etc!!Here what it looks like,heres the auction on ebay!!!it ended but just to show you how clean it is!Thanks!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRAXXAS-T-MAXX-4...1%7C240%3A1318
Old 01-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Tech Rookie

I had 9 tanks on the ebay auction,i wasnt thinking the traxxas break in prucedere is 5 tanks!!!And 3 tanks after that is 8!!!Sorry!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

dude i have a tamiya TA-04, a Ofna Z-10 electric, and a team losi mini-t if your interested in all 2 for your t-maxx, LMK i got pics.