Losi 8ight Roller

Old 01-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
who said it was the rtr? because of the body? try thats a body for my dads 8ight.

and btw if u dont like my price go piss on someone elses thread. i dont care about your opinions, if it dont sell i dont really care. ill use it as a parts car. i dont need the money, if it sells it will pay for a new motor. if it doesnt ill still buy the motor and use this as parts
You are a dickhead dude. The guy didn't slam you one bit, he was simply giving you some honest advice. You are the one pissing one someone. For someone who "does not care it it sells" sure bump the ad alot. I also like the you must ship first line with your 0 feedback score here. Carry on now.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by function>form
thanks for shedding some light since some people dont know any better....
shedding some light. wtf r u talkin about. he stated somethin he thought was true but isnt.

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
You are a dickhead dude. The guy didn't slam you one bit, he was simply giving you some honest advice. You are the one pissing one someone. For someone who "does not care it it sells" sure bump the ad alot. I also like the you must ship first line with your 0 feedback score here. Carry on now.

and im an asshole get it right, and advice? he stated that my roller is a rtr but it isnt. its the pro roller. this was my first 8ight and i didnt know the difference so i just bought replacement parts.and Yea it would be nice if it sells. Im going to try to sell it. But if not o well. and as far as the shippin thing goes its just for trades. I just got done being scammed and WILL NOT get this scammed from me, the feedback thing is a joke. Ive sold 2 things on here so far but people havent posted feedback so .....
Old 01-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

lol just for personal amusement, wtf i am talkin about is the fact that you have rtr parts on your car that your selling as a pro kit...

and he apparently also showed everyone on here how your are completely rediculouis by cursing behind your keyboard and talkin shit about people that you dont even know, why would anyone wanna buy somethin from you after you act like that and make a complete ass out of yourself? this is an rc car forum nobody wants to deal with your ignorance...
Old 01-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Tech Champion

Im not talkin shit. Im talkin just like i talk to anyone else. and btw can u point out in this description where this says a pro kit ANYWHERE or rtr??

I have a Team Losi 8ight Roller.I bought the new 2.0 so im tryin to get money to pay for the engine i just got.

It has the upgraded shock towers and shock caps. It HAD the upgraded spindles but im keepin those, but when i went to switch the two out the inner bearings got destroyed while being removed. So it will need two inner front bearings and one outer. I used this to race and it did a great job. Only reason im sellin is because i got new 2.0.

Im FIRM on my price. I want 200+shipping. This is a fair price. I will also accept trades.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Master

Default lol

and im an asshole get it right, and advice? he stated that my roller is a rtr but it isnt. its the pro roller. this was my first 8ight and i didnt know the difference so i just bought replacement parts.and Yea it would be nice if it sells. Im going to try to sell it. But if not o well. and as far as the shippin thing goes its just for trades. I just got done being scammed and WILL NOT get this scammed from me, the feedback thing is a joke. Ive sold 2 things on here so far but people havent posted feedback so ....

i believe in the 2nd line of this paragraph you state that it is a pro roller?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Tech Champion

from my knowledge yes its a pro roller. BUT i knew there are rtr parts on here thats why i didnt state thats its a pro roller or a rtr roller in my item description.Do you understand where im comin from
?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default 8

man for what your asking for a trade you have to be kidding. that would not even come close to a fare trade. what your asking is worth a s--t load more then what your offering. but good luck anyway. oh AND TRY AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL SHIP 1ST WHEN YOU HAVE NO FEDBACK AT ALL. GOOD LUCK.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=losi_racer;5237745]from my knowledge yes its a pro roller. BUT i knew there are rtr parts on here thats why i didnt state thats its a pro roller or a rtr roller in my item description.Do you understand where im comin from
?[/QUOT

yea i hear ya,i would actually be interseted in trading a slash for it if you werent so far
Old 01-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Addict

Default 8

so you dont know what you bought new. here is your opening line in your listing.

I have a Team Losi 8ight Roller.I bought the new 2.0 so im tryin to get money to pay for the engine i just got.

and you dont know if its a pro or the rtr. man, and you you want a slash in trade thats has a brushless in it and all kinds of other hop ups. ill trade you my stock slash. it cost me 200.00 new. i think its a far trade how about you guys. oh i do have a 8 cell 3300 ill include.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Addict

Default 8

i cant belive you want a slash with all this on it for your roller

kit motor and esc or 13.5 Brushless
-kit wheels and tires
-kit shocks and springs
-no aluminum (shock caps ok),carbon fiber or graphite up grades
-servo can be upgraded
-slash bodies (traxxass or pro line) only. custom paint jobs encouraged
-any receiver
-any battery up to 7.4 volt
-any battery connector
-any gearing
-PTs allowed
-reverse allowed
-no weight restriction
-no swaybars
-RPM products will be allowed as long as it does not change the stock geometry

the brushless start at 150.00
the rpm would be about 50.00
thats 200.00 alone. man you have a sent on you. and you want batteries. LOL LOL LOL LOL go price out every thing you want and then think it over better.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Tech Champion

[QUOTE=function>form;5237813 yea i hear ya,i would actually be interseted in trading a slash for it if you werent so far[/QUOTE]

it cool, if ur still interested lmk

Originally Posted by joezilla13
so you dont know what you bought new. here is your opening line in your listing.

WOW, Read before you post dude. i said i bought the NEW 2.0. THIS ISNT THE 2.0 im sellin this because i got a new buggy

and you dont know if its a pro or the rtr. man, and you you want a slash in trade thats has a brushless in it and all kinds of other hop ups. ill trade you my stock slash. it cost me 200.00 new. i think its a far trade how about you guys. oh i do have a 8 cell 3300 ill include.
stock is fine with me.i guess people were mistaken from my post, that list came from my local track site. i was stating the rules they have and it has to confirm to those rules.

if your willing to trade i will be up for it. can you get me pics. You need to ship first. i have confirmed address on paypal. If you dont wanna thats fine i will understand. I dont wanna get scammed, i just got my money back from being scammed so yea.....and btw a 8 cell in a slash? wont that burn the esc up

i cant belive you want a slash with all this on it for your roller

kit motor and esc or 13.5 Brushless
-kit wheels and tires
-kit shocks and springs
-no aluminum (shock caps ok),carbon fiber or graphite up grades
-servo can be upgraded
-slash bodies (traxxass or pro line) only. custom paint jobs encouraged
-any receiver
-any battery up to 7.4 volt
-any battery connector
-any gearing
-PTs allowed
-reverse allowed
-no weight restriction
-no swaybars
-RPM products will be allowed as long as it does not change the stock geometry

the brushless start at 150.00
the rpm would be about 50.00
thats 200.00 alone. man you have a sent on you. and you want batteries. LOL LOL LOL LOL go price out every thing you want and then think it over better.

Again, ill edit the post, I dont need brushless or rpm or anythin. I was stating the rules. And btw FUCK U ASS HOLE
Old 01-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Tech Champion

I found a motor i want today for my truggy so i hope i can get this sold quick so i can buy it. I want 170+shippin. This price will be here until sunday(1/4/09) at 11:59pm then it moves back to original price.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:32 AM
Tech Addict

Default 8

LOL LOL LOL.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Tech Champion

LOL LOL LOL.

what are u laughin at? the guy said he would save the motor for me until i get paid. If i can sell this it means faster i can pay him. if i cant sell at this price b4 i get paid then it goes back to my original price
Old 01-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Tech Champion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.