Wiki Posts
Search

FS: USED Kyosho RB5 and some extras

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Default FS: USED Kyosho RB5 and some extras

*No trades. Shipping (US Only): USPS Priority for items over 1lb | UPS Ground for heavier items

Insurance: Quote will be given for actual insurance for either USPS or UPS (over $100).

Description:
This is a used Kyosho RB5. It is in working condition and it will come with some extras. I am the second owner.

It has Lunsford Ti Turnbuckles (front-only) and rear blue turnbuckles (I don't know the brand.) The rear Kyosho wing is in good shape with a small tear on the edge. The body in photos is used so I am including a custom-painted RB5 JConcepts Illuzions body that is in better condition. It also has the blue Kyosho aluminum wheel hex adapters instead of plastic, shows some anodized color wear but not damaged.

Condition:
Item is in used working condition. The chassis has been modified to accept a larger brushless ESC since there is little room for a Novak GTB (see photo). *A new chassis would be recommended but not needed if you run smaller ESC's. All tires are used and worn but can be used on hard packed swept dirt tracks. Rear diffs may need a rebuild. *note: the rear diff cover has some black putty underneath to cover a hole however, it is hardly noticeable.

If you need to re-use the wheels cut the main tires off and soak in acetone overnight. Old rubber will peel right off.

What's included:
1 Kyosho RB5 roller (w/ used RB5 JConcepts Illuzions body, blue alum hex adapters, front Ti Lunsford turnbcuckles, rear blue thick turnbuckles)
1 extra set of wheels front and rear (white)
2 new in package rear shock towers (one carbon and one regular)
1 set of rear arms
1 new out of package 78T spur
1 extra custom painted body (not shown)
2 very USED rear wings but can still be mounted;1 Kyosho, 1 JConcepts wings (not shown)

Download Kyosho RB5 Manual now! <-- Click here

Please let me know what servo you are using, I'll locate a servo horn to go with it. It currently has a Futaba servo horn. You'll need electrics to get this running.

$149 Shipped. ---> SOLD
Insurance is extra. I don't have time to run it due to the holiday season and will be offering other buggies for sale. Check back regularly on my signature and cut 'n paste the link. Thanks for looking!

Photos:

Last edited by rcjunkie3000; 12-05-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Pm sent! I also forgot to mention, do you have the manual? Thanks..
Old 12-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Sorry I do not have the original manual but you can download it here:

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/downloa...structions.pdf

PM sent.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Default SOLD!

RB5 SOLD to Bman's 3XNT. Tracking number emailed and items are ready to ship tomorrow

Last edited by rcjunkie3000; 12-05-2008 at 10:09 PM.