Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
LOTS OF STUFF LIPO,BRUSHLESS,LOSI,CHARGERS >

LOTS OF STUFF LIPO,BRUSHLESS,LOSI,CHARGERS

LOTS OF STUFF LIPO,BRUSHLESS,LOSI,CHARGERS

Old 11-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

i've had several transactions with scottrik and he's been nothing but a picture of professionalism. I was going to try and buy a few things from you... but you're a douche bag. so i think i'll pass.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

I thought I should post up that after everything said the tire warmers arrived this weekend and appear to function properly. Of course they were shipped something over a week late, but as has been made ABUNDANTLY clear that is everybody's fault but Dennis'.

I've also received a negative feedback from Dennis...my only one...guessing it made him feel better. Ah well. I know I paid immediately, etc, and did everything I was supposed to do. The feedback is my punishment for daring question Dennis' integrity...he felt a need to prove my case.

It's really punishment for ignoring the voice in the back of my head that said not to deal with him after reading about THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS WITH DEALS WITH DENNIS a year ago now.

Ah well, live and learn.

Thanks for the tire warmers Dennis.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Unhappy

Yeah, I am still waiting for my motor I paid for 3 weeks ago. I bought off him before last year and while a little slow on the shipping, the item finally arrived and was in excellent shape. I am not in a rush, but I'm still waiting for the tracking number to show the motor being dropped off at the post office, but nothing so far. No replies to my PM either. I hate to bag on a guy, but 3 weeks is a little long to pop it in the mail. At least reply to my PM!

Edit: He finally dropped it off to the post office. Again, I wasn't in a huge rush, but some communication would have been nice. I guess this and starting a PayPal claim got him off his butt to the post office! LOL. I know the item will be in excellent condition though (the radio I got off him before was MINT and a great price).

Last edited by johnnyboy; 12-03-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

again i dont make it my priority to ship fast thats why i shipp for free juust so u know the rest of the things i sold they cgot wacked for shipping for speedy gonzales delivery
Old 12-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

In which case, Dennis, tell the truth when someone asks when you will ship before they send you money (like I did).

Don't say: "It will go out tomorrow for sure" like you told me, because sure as hell those pesky buyers will expect you to live up to your word.

Do say: "It will go out when I'm damn good and ready to drag my lying ass to the post office". If it's the truth, why hide it?

Buyers--do yourself a favor and give this seller a WIDE berth. Nothing he has that you can't get elsewhere from someone who honors their word, treats you with respect, etc.

Also note that since EVERY ONE OF HIS PREVIOUS WEAK EXCUSES HAS BEEN EASILY SHOT DOWN his line is now that he didn't charge anyone for shipping so he can't be expected to get them shipped too terribly quickly. And that's fine, there are folks that ship once each week, etc all over the board, all over e-Bay, etc. The honest thing to do is state something simple like "I only ship on Saturdays so it may be as much as a week before your item ships" or some such. But even so, having seen (and remembered) your feedback "challenges" from a year ago, I specifically asked when you would ship the item if I purchased it and you clearly stated that it would go out the next day "for sure".

Last edited by Scottrik; 12-07-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
again i dont make it my priority to ship fast thats why i shipp for free juust so u know the rest of the things i sold they cgot wacked for shipping for speedy gonzales delivery
Thats a bullshit statement. Once you have someones money it needs to be a priority to ship asap.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

The motor finally showed up and in good condition as usual. Just took a little while.