Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Custom Painted Alfa 156 with Pirate Theme (BIG PICS) >

Custom Painted Alfa 156 with Pirate Theme (BIG PICS)

Custom Painted Alfa 156 with Pirate Theme (BIG PICS)

Old 09-24-2003, 05:28 AM
Tech Adept

Default Custom Painted Alfa 156 with Pirate Theme (BIG PICS)

This custom-painted Alfa Romeo 156 sedan has been painted in a one-of-a-kind "Pirate" paint scheme. The color scheme and design would work well if you're a fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers - find a couple of NFL licensed team stickers and go to town! (Just don't tell me about it - I'm an Eagles fan.)

Here are some of the highlights:
  • Blood red main color fades to black at the bottom
  • Tattered pirate skull flag flies on door panels
  • Flag background is done in "Carbon Fiber" look (see photo!)
  • Buccaneer sword on the hood
  • Sword has a "bloodstain" on the blade that can be seen at certain angles (color-change effect - see photo!)
  • Body is by Hot Bodies, 190mm 4 door sedan complies with ROAR guidelines
  • Some trim stickers (headlights, taillights, etc) have been applied; full sheet of additional stickers includes window trim, logos, and more (included)
  • Trimmed and cut, no body post holes drilled - ready for any electric 190mm chassis
  • Will fit Team Losi XXX-S XXXS, Street Weapon, Team Associated TC3, Traxxas 4-Tec, Schumacher Mission, Axis, X-Ray T1 and T2, HPI RS4 Pro 3, Pro 2, Dash, Sprint, Sport 2, Tamiya TA02, TA03, TL01, TB01, TB-EVO, TRF-414, TA04, Yokomo MR4TC, Kyosho KX-One, and just about any other 1/10th scale electric sedan that uses 190mm bodies

Looking to get $35 INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING to the 48 Continental States. I accept PayPal and Money Orders.

This body was painted on Sunday, August 31, 2003 by "SixAndEightStringer" (that's me) of the Six Foot Tiger Race Team. Visit my "painting" page to see more of my work.

Old 09-24-2003, 05:29 AM
Tech Adept

Carbon Fiber Flag Background

Buccaneer Sword on hood

In different light, bloodstain on sword pops out (color change paint!)